You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

Guest Pistonbroke

Should leave his kids out of it.

Him, however...

I don't know. I just can't give a fuck about anything happening to him considering the sort of things he represents.

The guy having a pop at his kids is clearly a nobhead, but it’s not as though Mogg hasn’t/didn’t/won’t exploit this for political gain or “optics”, as he’s done in the past. But, like you said, I really don’t care about any of this - his kids have and will continue to lead sheltered lives of extreme privilege.

It’s the perpetual outrage machine, the liberal commentariat who turn shit like this into front page news whilst ignoring actual atrocities carried out in his name (and others of his ilk) that really boil my blood. This deluded idea that public shows of faux decency is what binds us in a civilised society. When the reality is, it only functions to keep a veil over the true brutality and barbarism in the beliefs and actions of these horrific, powerful cunts.

• Downvote 1

Why post about it at all then, fucker? Stop being a wanker, Rico. You’re a decent guy who has gone right off the rails this last month. Sort yourself out, man.

There’s nothing like putting people on ignore and then making several references per week to the fact that you’re ignoring them

• Upvote 2

You have to laugh, the tories have been laying waste to the working class for years, one auld boy has a pop back at one of them in front of his kids & it's a 'disgrace'.

Fuck off.

He's lucky someone hasn't booted his cunt in for him in front of the little bastards.

• Upvote 2

You have to laugh, the tories have been laying waste to the working class for years, one auld boy has a pop back at one of them in front of his kids & it's a 'disgrace'.

Fuck off.

He's lucky someone hasn't booted his cunt in for him in front of the little bastards.

Thank fuck for devolution.

Ian Bone, the head loon at Class War has got links to Corbyn, Labour and Momentum according to the usual sources.

Until somebody does a quick search of his Twitter account and finds numerous tweets with stuff like "FUCK LABOUR" and "FUCK CORBYN" and displaying a banner which claims that Corbyn is worse than Thatcher...

Bless. There's no agenda though. Honest.

There’s nothing like putting people on ignore and then making several references per week to the fact that you’re ignoring them

I don't bother putting people on ignore, if someone says something I don't like I jump up and down on the spot with my hands over my ears and scream I'm not listening, I'm not listning"

• Upvote 1

Mogg doing yet more semantic somersaults . Could be that he just a congenital lying self serving cunt  

Leading Tory eurosceptics Jacob Rees-Mogg and David Davis have pledged their allegiance to Theresa May after Conservative Brexiteers openly discussed dislodging the Prime Minister in a leadership challenge.

jrm_dqbgn3.pngThe arch-Eurosceptic said the embattled Prime Minister had "enormous virtues"
Credit: 

PA

The European Research Group of eurosceptic backbenchers talked through the party’s process for unseating Mrs May at a meeting last night, amid fury at the Prime Minister’s Chequers Brexit plan.

One MP present said: “If she won’t chuck Chequers then I’m afraid the party will chuck her.”

But both Mr Rees-Mogg, who chairs the ERG, and former Brexit Secretary David Davis, who walked out of the Government over Chequers, gave Mrs May their backing on Wednesday.

Mr Mogg said: “I have long said, and repeated again and again, that I think the policy needs to be changed but I’m supporting the person.

“Theresa May has enormous virtues. She is a fantastically dutiful prime minister and she has my support. I just want her to change one item of policy.”

Mr Davis meanwhile said he had made it “very plain” that Mrs May was “a very good Prime Minister”.

“Like Jacob, I disagree with her on one issue, and it’s this issue,” he said.

“And she should stay in place because we need stability and we need decent government as the backdrop to what we’re doing in the accompanying six months.”

Tory MP Michael Fabricant meanwhile cast doubt on “greatly exaggerated” claims that a string of fellow backbenchers stood reading to trigger a vote of no confidence in Mrs May.

He said many MPs had “sat in uncomfortable silence” despite being “unhappy” with the Chequers plan.

Just seen Andrew Pierce going into meltdown over Archbishop Welby's view on the Tory Party.

I guess with the Tory media regarding religious interference in politics Welby's views bad and Archbishop Sacks views good

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/universal-credit-zero-hours-contracts-archbishop-canterbury-justin-welby-benefits-amazon-tuc-dwp-a8534136.html

I don't think anyone would argue with that. People can disagree with politics all they want but MPs - let alone their families - should not be intimidated.

Fucking hell, I hardly think some lisping cunt saying "your daddy's a horrible person" is intimidation.  Even Rico's idol is stood there there perplexed and the coppers are doing nothing.  The kids will go back inside and it'll further reinforce their views.  Win-win for the right!

So, her response to calls for another referendum on Brexit is that it would be a betrayal of our democracy. Giving the country, who are now better informed, are seeing the start of the issues with Brexit, a democratic vote to make sure they really want to do it, is a betrayal of democracy. 

That’s genuinely one of the worst cases of double speak I’ve seen in many a year. More democracy = Less Democracy. Fuck off back to your cave, you Gorgon looking twat. 

Good to see the impartial BBC giving her an hour long party political broadcast , so glad to see my tv licence money being used so well.

Had to laugh at one quote on the BBC online comment , when she was 'pressed' on Mr Johnson's recent comments , I am sure she had to be pressed , it wasn't a planted question at all, no sirree bob.

And as for this cobblers , not sure who Chris Mason is but I can only assume he was touching himself when he wrote it.

Analysis by Chris Mason, political correspondent

After a week in which the prime minister was politically duffed up by one set of her MPs openly plotting to oust her, and by another set meeting in public to discuss how to derail her blueprint for Brexit, this is Theresa May's response.

A few things stood out for me; her willingness, again, to embrace what was meant to be an unflattering description of her - by Conservative colleague Ken Clarke - that she was a "bloody difficult woman", and laugh about it.

There was also her absolute insistence that her Brexit plan is the only one in town and she is sticking to it.

And finally the cold contempt, visible in her eyes, with which she addresses Boris Johnson's description of her Brexit blueprint as being akin to a "suicide vest" being placed around the country.

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

So, her response to calls for another referendum on Brexit is that it would be a betrayal of our democracy. Giving the country, who are now better informed, are seeing the start of the issues with Brexit, a democratic vote to make sure they really want to do it, is a betrayal of democracy. 

That’s genuinely one of the worst cases of double speak I’ve seen in many a year. More democracy = Less Democracy. Fuck off back to your cave, you Gorgon looking twat. 

I read that too, preposterous that more democracy equals less democracy but then again there wasn't going to be a general election according to May either.

Got some nerve doing an anti-racist , anti-semitism dog-whistle speech , while keeping her fingers in her ears over ever-increasing racist incidents in her party & calls for an investigation into Islamophobia.

Obviously this breathtaking hypocrisy has been analysed at length & condemned on the BBC ?

What do you think.

• Upvote 1

On 9/16/2018 at 8:58 AM, sir roger said:

And as for this cobblers , not sure who Chris Mason is but I can only assume he was touching himself when he wrote it.

Analysis by Chris Mason, political correspondent

After a week in which the prime minister was politically duffed up by one set of her MPs openly plotting to oust her, and by another set meeting in public to discuss how to derail her blueprint for Brexit, this is Theresa May's response.

A few things stood out for me; her willingness, again, to embrace what was meant to be an unflattering description of her - by Conservative colleague Ken Clarke - that she was a "bloody difficult woman", and laugh about it.

There was also her absolute insistence that her Brexit plan is the only one in town and she is sticking to it.

And finally the cold contempt, visible in her eyes, with which she addresses Boris Johnson's description of her Brexit blueprint as being akin to a "suicide vest" being placed around the country.

For some deranged reason* I listen to the Brexit-cast Podcast with this chump, Adam Fleming, Kuenssberg and Katya Adler. The later stands out like a sore thumb not only because she actually sounds like she knows what she is talking about, but also because she is able to view things from a critical eye outside the Westminster bubble. I think the problem journalists like Chris Mason and Laura Kuenssberg really struggle with is separating palace intrigue with what is going on in the rest of the country/world, though it is a pretty difficult job. Also the nature of their work means that they have to cosy up to the government to gain stories/access so start to ape the party line to a certain extent. Mason himself is meant to act as the anchor/host of the programme, but it often careers about without structure and it feels like he is very much junior to Kuenssberg and Adler so they talk over the top of him.

The only other thing I would say of Mason and Adler is that they are clearly far nicer humans than the other two (Kuenssberg and Flemming) who come across as proper ice chewing psychopaths with and ambition beyond bounds.

*probably to get a lick of anger on my morning commute. 

• Like 2

Got proper publicly bummed by the EU today. 

The stupid Bastards have been reaching out to individual EU leaders to try and go around the commission and been told to get fucked.

They seem genuinely baffled that this would happen, because being the kind self interested shit stains they are, they think everyone's got a price. 

• Upvote 1