You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

Guest Pistonbroke

Because, when push comes to shove, they would sooner have more dead people, more people suffering, and a more divided society, than potentially higher taxation. They have very little shame.

Yes, I know why. It's just incredibly difficult to imagine how someone could think like that.

Someone on 35k a year for example. You can have a decent holiday every year, own a reasonable car, rent a house (or just about get on the property ladder), etc, why would you deny people the ability to fucking eat so that you can save 500 quid a year on tax?

Urgh.

Yes, I know why. It's just incredibly difficult to imagine how someone could think like that.

Someone on 35k a year for example. You can have a decent holiday every year, own a reasonable car, rent a house (or just about get on the property ladder), etc, why would you deny people the ability to fucking eat so that you can save 500 quid a year on tax?

Urgh.

I wonder where Rico is today?

Urgh.

The cunts have succeeded by putting people’s brain in their pockets and scaremongering.

Divide and conquer all the way with them. The little people blaming each other whilst they get rich.

It’s all “ I’m alright jack “ nowadays and it plays right into their hands

Urgh.

You want people on £35k a year to pay an extra £500 a year? Fucking hell. £35k is not a lot of money you know, really it isnt, maybe if you live with your mum but if you've got a family to support its not. Target the £100k +

Just out of interest, where do you pay your tax and at what rate?

You want people on £35k a year to pay an extra £500 a year? Fucking hell. £35k is not a lot of money you know, really it isnt, maybe if you live with your mum but if you've got a family to support its not. Target the £100k +

Ha ha ha.

Saw them the other day

Fuck me if Labour tried doing they'd be uproar. Claims of fixing the elections etc.

I sadly don't see a change coming anytine soon. Might get a one term labour government but can't see much else for a while

If I could get out of here I would, genuinely.

£35 is not huge, but it's about £10k above the median.