You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

Guest Pistonbroke

Is it Gerrymandering, in your opinion?

I haven't read it so I'm just asking as it seems you've read it.

Of course I haven't seen it, and nothing in my post implied I have.

You'd have to ask the person who claimed, without actually seeing the plans, that they were gerrymandering, if they're gerrymandering.

• Upvote 1

Of course I haven't seen it, and nothing in my post implied I have.

You'd have to ask the person who claimed, without actually seeing the plans, that they were gerrymandering, if they're gerrymandering.

Apologies. I thought when you had said it was only submitted today that you had read up on them. I got the wrong end of the stick there.

Apologies. I thought when you had said it was only submitted today that you had read up on them. I got the wrong end of the stick there.

No need to apologise he's got a good idea what it all means, he's just doing what he feels comfortable doing, sticking up for whatever shit the right wingers say and do.

No need to apologise he's got a good idea what it all means, he's just doing what he feels comfortable doing, sticking up for whatever shit the right wingers say and do.

Are you really this dense or is it an act?

The proposals come from the Boundary Commission, not some bogeyman "right wingers".

I'll chuck this here as well:

"the four factors which are bringing down the curtain on growth The economy as we know it is facing a lethal confluence of four critical factors – the fall-out  from the biggest debt bubble in history; a disastrous experiment with globalisation; the  massaging of data to the point where economic trends are obscured; and, most important of  all, the approach of an energy-returns cliff-edge."

https://www.tullettprebon.com/documents/strategyinsights/tpsi_009_perfect_storm_009.pdf

• Upvote 1

Johnson making his move today and not even trying to hide it.

He made his move when he started slagging off women in niqabs and burqas.

As someone pointed out at the time, while Jeremy Corbyn's enemies were trying to make him look racist to reduce his chances of being Prime Minister, Johnson was making himself look racist to increase his chances of being Prime Minister. One of these parties is thoroughly racist.

He made his move when he started slagging off women in niqabs and burqas.

As someone pointed out at the time, while Jeremy Corbyn's enemies were trying to make him look racist to reduce his chances of being Prime Minister, Johnson was making himself look racist to increase his chances of being Prime Minister. One of these parties is thoroughly racist.

Unfortunately to the morons and neanderthals of England, Islamophobia is the acceptable face of racism which is why Johnson's tactics are probably, and despairingly, spot on.

She’s just tweeted about Strictly

Get in touch if you need any tips...

#Strictly

She’s hopeless but that’s quite funny.

If they want to know how to dance like a stick insect with a spasming colon entering prolapse they should get in touch.

But her Twitter operator wouldn't have the heart to write that.

Or, more seriously, any of the people that her policies have driven people to killing themselves.

There are too many stories of this and everytime I come across it, it really does break my heart.

Here's one of late:

postit.jpg

This was the last of a series of post-it notes he wrote, detailing his money troubles whilst on benefits – a sad testament to the effects of austerity.

One note even describes how he spent £12 on a phone call to the Department of Work and Pensions to sort out his benefit payments.

https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/news/2018/september/dr-uk-condemns-austerity-cult-disabled-man-kills-himself-after-%C2%A320-benefit-cut

I just can't possibly understand people that know that this shit is going on and can still vote for them. It's fucking horrendous. The section of society that actually benefit from their policies dwindles by the day. Even the classic power base of army, police, etc, are getting stiffed by them now. 

I just can't possibly understand people that know that this shit is going on and can still vote for them. It's fucking horrendous. The section of society that actually benefit from their policies dwindles by the day. Even the classic power base of army, police, etc, are getting stiffed by them now.

Because, when push comes to shove, they would sooner have more dead people, more people suffering, and a more divided society, than potentially higher taxation. They have very little shame.

Because, when push comes to shove, they would sooner have more dead people, more people suffering, and a more divided society, than potentially higher taxation. They have very little shame.

Social engineering, it's like shifting along a collapsing ledge and watching people fall, you're alright as long as it's not you.