You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

Guest Pistonbroke

Is it a result of the referendum, or austerity?

Good question. I doubt the referendum would have been lost had we not had austerity

Things have changed a little in the last 18 months, to be fair. Government wouldn't be doing its job if it didn't react to events.

That these events have been inflicted upon the country because of the Tories and their damned referendum is obviously a point worth mentioning.

The Government are not doing a job for the country here . Its a land grab by the right wing of the Tory Party.

A responsible government would be saying to the people now what the real downside of leaving the EU will be and how in practice  kicking out migrant workers will take many many year if it ever happens, They should be asking "are you sure ?"  in a second vote before they push the button,  Instead we get utter nonsense about Brexit meaning Brexit and getting the country back. 

Brexit will consume everything, and everyone, for the next decade.

Stil, at least Nigel wil have his country back.

I agree 100% .  You speak to some people and they think its job done when the reality is we haven't even started . 

anyone can see all their bullshite is starting to unravel as regards borrowing. they've been looking for the out ball because they know austerity was a complete and utter ideological nasty experiment which was completely self defeating. might have even encouraged a brexit vote for some because of the devastation and sheer spiteful resentment it causes. the sanctioned and the unheard lash out. fuck the consequences.

all we have heard for six years off most of the media, parrot fashioning their message that spending money, is that we can't spend what we don't have. utter shills. having bought and paid for twats in their pockets is the only thing can rely on.

everything these pricks ever reside over is an unmitigated social failure.

• Upvote 4

I don't get this billion pounds investment for faster broadband. Isn't the likes of BT privately owned now and they charge the earth. Why give a private company a billion quid.

BT was privatised a long time ago, but it still has a monopoly on the network.

Needless to say, they are just as fucking awful as a private monopoly as they were as a public monopoly.

BT was privatised a long time ago, but it still has a monopoly on the network.

Needless to say, they are just as fucking awful as a private monopoly as they were as a public monopoly.

Correct. And as someone who deals with BT on a weekly basis, they are a disaster. They are meant to open up their existing infrastructure to other companies to lesson their monopoly, but they actually make it worse. They drag every simple task out to frustrate the hell out of everyone, result being that everything is delayed and inevitably Joe Public ends up suffering.

Trouble ahead I predict but what do experts know,

They could start by cancelling Brexit . That may help alleviate some of the pain alternatively we can follow the advice of the right wing press and throw the poor under a bus and fly in the face of all reason, 

Not to worry a populist will emerge to lead us all to the promised land, 

_92635182_autumn_impact_chart_624-4.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke

Of course Cunt chops slags off Obama as being ghastly, the people have spoken and want honest politicians blah blah blah, he does this in the fucking "Ritz" at a function paid for by a millionaire who dodges taxes.

God I wish someone would put a bullet in the cunts head and all those fucking idiots who swallow his bile. 

Of course Cunt chops slags off Obama as being ghastly, the people have spoken and want honest politicians blah blah blah, he does this in the fucking "Ritz" at a function paid for by a millionaire who dodges taxes.

God I wish someone would put a bullet in the cunts head and all those fucking idiots who swallow his bile. 

You have to laugh though . Preaching from the stairs of the Ritz hotel about removing the political classes and the great battles ahead holding a silver salver of Ferrero Rocher. Man of the people is Nige. Somehow I don't think riding the Trump dragon in going to play too well back in Blighty

anyone can see all their bullshite is starting to unravel as regards borrowing. they've been looking for the out ball because they know austerity was a complete and utter ideological nasty experiment which was completely self defeating. might have even encouraged a brexit vote for some because of the devastation and sheer spiteful resentment it causes. the sanctioned and the unheard lash out. fuck the consequences.

all we have heard for six years off most of the media, parrot fashioning their message that spending money, is that we can't spend what we don't have. utter shills. having bought and paid for twats in their pockets is the only thing can rely on.

everything these pricks ever reside over is an unmitigated social failure.

Not for those at the top it wasn't.

Not for those at the top it wasn't.

cunts always prosper, we all know that. context of point i was making was deficit reduction/surplus (ha ha) was impossible with austerity and their political credibility for 6 plus years is now proven zero. media now doing a 180 as regards borrowing. in a day.

plenty of scope for attack

cunts always prosper, we all know that. context of point i was making was deficit reduction/surplus (ha ha) was impossible with austerity and their political credibility for 6 plus years is now proven zero. media now doing a 180 as regards borrowing. in a day.

plenty of scope for attack

Yes. Except there won't be. I despair the state of the opposition and the 'free' press in this country.

Yes. Except there won't be. I despair the state of the opposition and the 'free' press in this country.

you underestimate how shite this new team of losers are. they're garbage. this will become much more evident in the coming years. also, there were plenty of perceived absolutes that have been proven wrong recently.

i think they are walking a tightrope now and their small majority can be eaten away at.

Guest Pistonbroke

You have to laugh though . Preaching from the stairs of the Ritz hotel about removing the political classes and the great battles ahead holding a silver salver of Ferrero Rocher. Man of the people is Nige. Somehow I don't think riding the Trump dragon in going to play too well back in Blighty

Nigel loves pissing on the chips of those who love him, in turn they are too fucking thick to realise. 

Nigel loves pissing on the chips of those who love him, in turn they are too fucking thick to realise. 

Many aren't thick though which is the worrying bit. That odious turd Rees Mogg and several other Tory Fascists were there worshiping at the feet of this cunt. Hammond at least gave him the big finger when asked about a possibility of the Government calling on his services. 

He has powerful backers is the reason he's there. Murdoch and the rest of the scum press corps are right behund him

Guest Pistonbroke

Many aren't thick though which is the worrying bit. That odious turd Rees Mogg and several other Tory Fascists were there worshiping at the feet of this cunt. Hammond at least gave him the big finger when asked about a possibility of the Government calling on his services. 

He has powerful backers is the reason he's there. Murdoch and the rest of the scum press corps are right behund him

He's definitely up Murdoch's sphincter. When I said thick about his supporters, I'm on about in a political sense, although many are just downright dumb. 

Seen her interviewed on the news last night and to be honest I have never paid her any particular attention in the past.

I watched her quite closely and she was a nervous wreck. Realing off prepared sentances. No dynamic thought process. A shit politician.

Hate to say it but someone like Blair or the other Milliband would destroy her in months.

Seen her interviewed on the news last night and to be honest I have never paid her any particular attention in the past.

I watched her quite closely and she was a nervous wreck. Realing off prepared sentances. No dynamic thought process. A shit politician.

Hate to say it but someone like Blair or the other Milliband would destroy her in months.

Blair called her lightweight then backtracked but he was right,

She's got diabetes , looks like a ghost and probably hasn't had a good nights sleep since she got the tap on the shoulder from the Tory ringmasters and told the Leadsom witch had taken out of the game. Hammond seems to be positioning himself nicely should she keel over during the Brexit fiasco, Anyway the murmuring about her competency will soon become a clamour,. She had a an almost impossible job to deliver Brexit against an already stagnating economy and she's pretty much dead in the water already.

Guest Pistonbroke

So that snoopers charter was passed last week. I thought a conservative view was one of less government intrusion. Fucking grim.

I do hope the fucking ugly good for nothing bitch snoops on here.