You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (A) - 3pm, 19/11/16 - Feasting on Solent Green.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

Southampton away is a tricky one, but we should fear no one at the moment. 

They suffered only their third defeat today against Hull, so they'll have a fortnight to stew on that. They don't score many goals of late but you could also say they don't concede many. 

Hopefully we will stay away from international injuries.

Southampton 1 Liverpool 3. 

At least we don't have to worry about Mane this season as he left Southampton. Along with a few others who seem to be doing pretty well with their new clubs.

We'll smash them. And Klopp will get to see if there are any more players worth buying.

Our two best players more than likely not starting is a big blow.

Fuck it, it's two weeks away, I'm going to enjoy being top of the league until then.

It is absolute bollocks that international football should affect clubs ability to be able to pick the players they employ.

Peru away for Brazil on Weds before this game

It is absolute bollocks that international football should affect clubs ability to be able to pick the players they employ.

Peru away for Brazil on Weds before this game

Origi and Sturridge to get a run out?  They had a few moments against Spurs when they looked the business.

Origi and Sturridge to get a run out? They had a few moments against Spurs when they looked the business.

You would have to say it is likely - just pisses me off (i don't like international football anyway) but you have a break (3 of them now this season already) and still end up with potential situations where you can't pick your own players for games because if it.

Just checked and Peru is 5 hours behind us...and kick off is slated as 0215 Weds 16th so i assume that is 915 on Tues night then...so i suppose they would be back on a plane early hours of weds morning back home what weds night...which then leaves 2 clear days before game - so will be very touch and go i would say especially as that will be 2nd game they will have played over there during the week.