Quantcast
Suarez vs Aguero - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

Suarez vs Aguero

Suarez or Aguero  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who's better?

Neymar could easily be the best player in the world right now (yep, even ahead of Messi) but he's a massively greedy, showboating cunt. 

Too soft, too thick, and doesn't care enough.

An outrageously talented player though.

• Upvote 1

Comparing Coutinho to Aguero is equally as wide of the mark.

I love Coutinho but hes nowhere near the world class talent that Aguero is, yet. Even Ozil is ahead of him right now.

If Cou maintains the level he's on now, it won't be close. Over the last few years in general though, I'd agree.

Ozil would not get into any Barca side - ever. Real Madrid were happy to fuck him off and they are the biggest collection of flat track bullies you could possibly assemble.

His work rate off the ball is crap and he makes less out of more most times. He is the ultimate luxury player. I rate Cazorla in that side higher than him tbh.

Ozil would not get into any Barca side - ever. Real Madrid were happy to fuck him off and they are the biggest collection of flat track bullies you could possibly assemble.

His work rate off the ball is crap and he makes less out of more most times. He is the ultimate luxury player. I rate Cazorla in that side higher than him tbh.

I prefer Neuer.