You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (H) - 2:15pm, 06/11/16 - The goals that ripped the Hornets' net.

Trumo

It will be a bruising encounter as they have players like Deeney, Ighalo, Capoue, and Prodl who aren't shy to throw their weight around... therefore I'd bring Milner back even though Moreno had a good game against Palace, as Milner is one of a handful of our players who relish a battle. Lallana and Mane were disappointing against Palace so I'd give Wijnaldum another go, and Origi as opposed to Sturridge as he's better suited against the three big CBs they have at the back. I'd keep Lovren in the team for now as I am not a fan of chopping and changing the CB partnership.

Karius

Matip

Lovren

Clyne

Milner

Henderson

Can

Wijnaldum

Coutinho

Firmino

Origi

I'm glad you're not picking the team mate

• Upvote 1

We stood up well to the physical teams of West Brom and Palace, so the physical attributes that Watford have shouldn't phase us.

We were shit there last year, fucking dreadful. If we can keep the momentum going and not play like we did against Burnley, we should be fine.

Starting to think this Jurgen Klopp fella knows what he is doing.

If everyone is fit team picks itself at moment for me...

Karius

Clyne

Lovren

Matip

Milner

Henderson

Wijnaldum

Lallana

Coutinho

Mane

Firmino

Can was instrumental in two of our best moments in the past two weeks i.e. Mane's goal vs West Brom and his goal vs Palace.

If everyone is fit team picks itself at moment for me...

Karius

Clyne

Lovren

Matip

Milner

Henderson

Wijnaldum

Lallana

Coutinho

Mane

Firmino

Hard to argue with that. The worry, as always, will be replacing anybody when the need arises. Can and Origi are good footballers, for example, and Sturridge is still a great finisher, but I don't really see where any fit in that particular set-up. I guess that's where Jurgen's skills will come into play.

Apparently Igahlo has been terrible of late, if you have a look at their forum the overwhelming majority want him sold in January. Lazy and uninterested seems to be general consensus.

All set up for him to have a blinder against us.

I did: this is what they are saying::

"I reckon we're going to knock Klopp's specs skewiff and win.

Certainly deserve to against the self-pity city. Liverpool was built on the cruel and inhuman slavery trade. They say that every brick of the place was 'cemented with the blood of an African'. Absolutely shameless they were in that.

That their callous inhumanity towards their fellow man remains completely undiminished even today, is witnessed by the supposed 'care' pathway that bears their name. Guess what the 'care' involved amounts to? Nothing. Zip. It's code for sitting around with their curly perms, moustaches and Crown Paints shell suits and leaving the poor ignored patient to die in agony from dehydration. Lovely.

Then there's the thievery for which they're infamous throughout the world. They'll have anything that's not screwed down. Of course we suffered when they robbed John Barnes from right under our noses and then thoroughly brainwashed him until they had the poor lad stumbling around mumbling 'eh mate, eh mate', stealing the hub caps from parked cars and thinking he was born in Fazakerly. "

more here:

https://twitter.com/UpTheReds_/status/794875836646232064

"I reckon we're going to knock Klopp's specs skewiff and win.[/size]

Certainly deserve to against the self-pity city. Liverpool was built on the cruel and inhuman slavery trade. They say that every brick of the place was 'cemented with the blood of an African'. Absolutely shameless they were in that.[/size]That their callous inhumanity towards their fellow man remains completely undiminished even today, is witnessed by the supposed 'care' pathway that bears their name. Guess what the 'care' involved amounts to? Nothing. Zip. It's code for sitting around with their curly perms, moustaches and Crown Paints shell suits and leaving the poor ignored patient to die in agony from dehydration. Lovely.[/size]Then there's the thievery for which they're infamous throughout the world. They'll have anything that's not screwed down. Of course we suffered when they robbed John Barnes from right under our noses and then thoroughly brainwashed him until they had the poor lad stumbling around mumbling 'eh mate, eh mate', stealing the [/size]hub caps from parked cars and thinking he was born in Fazakerly. "[/size]

more here:

This bellwhiffery shows a huge amount of hatred and bile. Wonder if the writer has the same depth of feeling for the blue half of our city. Slavery and the pathway ? Fucking hell, surprised he never mentionned the civil wars and our main claim to infamy Cilla Black.

"I reckon we're going to knock Klopp's specs skewiff and win.

Certainly deserve to against the self-pity city. Liverpool was built on the cruel and inhuman slavery trade. They say that every brick of the place was 'cemented with the blood of an African'. Absolutely shameless they were in that.

That their callous inhumanity towards their fellow man remains completely undiminished even today, is witnessed by the supposed 'care' pathway that bears their name. Guess what the 'care' involved amounts to? Nothing. Zip. It's code for sitting around with their curly perms, moustaches and Crown Paints shell suits and leaving the poor ignored patient to die in agony from dehydration. Lovely.

Then there's the thievery for which they're infamous throughout the world. They'll have anything that's not screwed down. Of course we suffered when they robbed John Barnes from right under our noses and then thoroughly brainwashed him until they had the poor lad stumbling around mumbling 'eh mate, eh mate', stealing the hub caps from parked cars and thinking he was born in Fazakerly. "

more here:

It would be hard to argue with that well researched, excorating stream of righteuos conciousness but they've spelt Fazakerley wrong and thus makes it come over as the work of an ignorant, ill-informed result of incestuousm web-fingered fuckmongery.