Trumo

Watford (H) - 2:15pm, 06/11/16 - The goals that ripped the Hornets' net.

Trumo starts match threads from now on.

This, and any fucking interloping Johnny come lately who ignores this doctrine should be negged beyond an inch of their life.

• Upvote 2

Good to see Karius do well.

Yup, one of the most encouraging things from tonight.

Guest Pistonbroke

Yup, one of the most encouraging things from tonight.

You don#t think our forward play was encouraging? 

You don#t think our forward play was encouraging?

That was great too, but Karius answered a few questions tonight with his performance I felt. Never looked he had it in him before tonight, where as we knew how good our forwards could be...

For all his razzmatazz we scored once only with Sturridge on the pitch.  Teamwork>individual brilliance. But today is not a day to nit-pick, everybody contributed to a brilliant performance. 

Real impressed by Lucas and Matip too. They made it look so easy. The same forwards who destroyed Sakho and Skrtel this time last year.

That was great too, but Karius answered a few questions tonight with his performance I felt. Never looked he had it in him before tonight, where as we knew how good our forwards could be...

Don't think the questions were ever about his ability to shot stop.

Still had that one stop-start moment late in the game and his kicking, so far, seems less sweeper keeper and more lump it. Plenty of time to improve though and an overall very good display today.

Guest Pistonbroke

That was great too, but Karius answered a few questions tonight with his performance I felt. Never looked he had it in him before tonight, where as we knew how good our forward minded players are could be... are without playing a forward

Fixed that for you, it is Ok to admit you are wrong mate. 

Bit harsh to question Sturridge's teamwork today too.

He was dropping into the channels, passing the ball, played a few lovely little passes and 1-2's around the Watford box.

I think that the reason we only scored 1 when Sturridge came on is more attributable to us dropping down a gear or 5, rather than to an individuals effect on the team shape and levels of performance.

• Upvote 1

He was dropping into the channels, passing the ball, played a few lovely little passes and 1-2's around the Watford box.

I think that the reason we only scored 1 when Sturridge came on is more attributable to us dropping down a gear or 5, rather than to an individuals effect on the team shape and levels of performance.

Can't speak about others but mine was a more general point rather than specifically about today.

Bet JP's had a hand in this too. After getting banned all he had left to do was tweet the players.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

If Rodgers was here we would've scored 6.3.

That's a fair comment, I am harsh on him.

It's not his teamwork, it's just that Firmino knows how to make the pitch really small for the opposition, and then we have players like Mane and Coutinho closing down behind. Firmino is key.

I'm not sure what Ardja is seeing, it's the system that is key and Firmino is integral.

• Upvote 1

It's not his teamwork, it's just that Firmino knows how to make the pitch really small for the opposition, and then we have players like Mane and Coutinho closing down behind. Firmino is key.

I'm not sure what Ardja is seeing, it's the system that is key and Firmino is integral.

1000% this.