You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (H) - 2:15pm, 06/11/16 - The goals that ripped the Hornets' net.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

What? Another game for Alberto is not my idea of fun.

Hard to tell, Milner had a head injury and was feeling unwell, I suppose the next few days will tell (no, this is not a limerick) once he starts to do heavier training and not just light running a light spell. 

It will be a bruising encounter as they have players like Deeney, Ighalo, Capoue, and Prodl who aren't shy to throw their weight around... therefore I'd bring Milner back even though Moreno had a good game against Palace, as Milner is one of a handful of our players who relish a battle. Lallana and Mane were disappointing against Palace so I'd give Wijnaldum another go, and Origi as opposed to Sturridge as he's better suited against the three big CBs they have at the back. I'd keep Lovren in the team for now as I am not a fan of chopping and changing the CB partnership.

Karius

Matip

Lovren

Clyne

Milner

Henderson

Can

Wijnaldum

Coutinho

Firmino

Origi

It will be a bruising encounter as they have players like Deeney, Ighalo, Capoue, and Prodl who aren't shy to throw their weight around... therefore I'd bring Milner back even though Moreno had a good game against Palace, as Milner is one of a handful of our players who relish a battle. Lallana and Mane were disappointing against Palace so I'd give Wijnaldum another go, and Origi as opposed to Sturridge as he's better suited against the three big CBs they have at the back. I'd keep Lovren in the team for now as I am not a fan of chopping and changing the CB partnership.

Karius

Matip

Lovren

Clyne

Milner

Henderson

Can

Wijnaldum

Coutinho

Firmino

Origi

Milner for Moreno and Maybe Winjaldum for Can but that's it.

Can was good against Palace, much better than Lallana, he is also better equipped to deal with Watford's physicality. if Wijnaldum is to come back in it has to be for Lallana.

Why change whats been working well all season, Lallana and Mane have been two of our best players.

Karius

Clyne

Matip

Lovren

Milner

Henderson

Wijnaldum

Coutinho

Mane

Firminho

Lallana

Team picks itself at the minute. Id rather see Sturridge brought on after the hour than Origi. Still not convinced by Origi and Sturridge will know he needs to prove a big point to muscle his way back into the side. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I didn't think they were particularly great against Palace.

The beauty of football is that others stepped up to the plate. At the level of intensity we play it is impossible to have all your forward players clicking week in week out. 

As stig said, the team picks itself going on current form. No point changing anything unless injuries or tired legs kick in.