You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (H) - 2:15pm, 06/11/16 - The goals that ripped the Hornets' net.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

that's a more reasonable comparison though I'm not quite sure he's there yet.  

Maybe not, but he has time on his side and is improving. He is one of the first names on the teem sheet and deservedly so. Klopp is using him and guiding him well, it is a pleasure to see and we as a club are benefiting. 

Thought that it was going to be one of those days when we missed chance after chance early on but this team creates chance after chance and when the first one went in the floodgates opened.

I reckoned it would take 18 months for Klopp to put his stamp on this team. It took less than a year.

I'm not watching the highlights tonight, I'm watching the whole game again.

You don't quite get tactics and systems do you. Bless.

Please focus more on the football discussion as opposed to personal attacks or patronising posts. It's a bit boring. If you disagree with my post(s), more often than not, I'm open to have my views challenged. I'd rather you do that. You cool with that?
  • Downvote 1

Deposited £5 yesterday to skybet and got 2 free £10 bets. Had Phil to get one from outside the box @ 9/2 at £10.

Second £10 is over 4.5 goals in this a Utd to win later @ 5.8-1

Sweeet

Just reading through and enjoying the match thread. You've done well on your bets today, nice one.

I don't understand the bet for over 4.5 goals. Is that how they do it? I don't bet so I don't know, but how come it's not over 4 goals? If you or anyone else knows I'll be much obliged.

Please focus more on the football discussion as opposed to personal attacks or patronising posts. It's a bit boring. If you disagree with my post(s), more often than not, I'm open to have my views challenged. I'd rather you do that. You cool with that?

Haha. There isn't really a discussion to be had, at least not with you, you really don't understand how we're playing. You continuously say we need a forward, despite not playing with one. We're the most entertaining side in the league, happen to be top, yet you still don't get it.

I don't know whether you're serious or taking the piss, either way you're a bit off.

As for boring...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bit of a big statement but think Firmino is in the same league as Suarez and Kenny - a simply sublime player with work ethic to match. Like the other two, he's the conduit that makes this team great.

One of the best players in the red shirt I've seen in 40 years.

Some people round here actually wanted us to sign him way back, to partner Suarez.

Just imagine that...

Guest Pistonbroke

Just reading through and enjoying the match thread. You've done well on your bets today, nice one.

I don't understand the bet for over 4.5 goals. Is that how they do it? I don't bet so I don't know, but how come it's not over 4 goals? If you or anyone else knows I'll be much obliged.

4.5 is just how the bookies over in Europe do it. means 5 have to be scored as 4 is under 4.5. 

Haha. There isn't really a discussion to be had, at least not with you, you really don't understand how we're playing. You continuously say we need a forward, despite not playing with one. We're the most entertaining side in the league, happen to be top, yet you still don't get it.

I don't know whether you're serious or taking the piss, either way you're a bit off.

As for boring...

Of course there is. Two of our best performances I've seen this season were against Chelsea and Leicester, both with a striker (in Sturridge) playing. I also posted that the central striker position is now Firminos' to lose. You on the other hand, clearly weren't interested in a discussion, as you just randomly paraphrased my earlier post, not sure for what purpose.. You seem to hold some sort of a grudge for me, which in it self is a bit weird... as I'm just a guy you barely know on the internet. If my views (somehow) offend you that much, please feel free to put me on ignore Frankenhooker.

Of course there is. Two of our best performances I've seen this season were against Chelsea and Leicester, both with a striker (in Sturridge) playing. I also posted that the central striker position is now Firminos' to lose. You on the other hand, clearly weren't interested in a discussion, as you just randomly paraphrased my earlier post, not sure for what purpose.. You seem to hold some sort of a grudge for me, which in it self is a bit weird... as I'm just a guy you barely know on the internet. If my views (somehow) offend you that much, please feel free to put me on ignore Frankenhooker.

I don't hold a grudge, I just don't think you understand what we're doing. Every week you cry out for a striker, every week you look silly.

I'm not going to put you on ignore, I wouldn't know how to do that and I don't see the point in it, if I wanted to ignore you, I'd just ignore you.

• Upvote 2

I don't hold a grudge, I just don't think you understand what we're doing. Every week you cry out for a striker, every week you look silly.

I'm not going to put you on ignore, I wouldn't know how to do that and I don't see the point in it, if I wanted to ignore you, I'd just ignore you.

You brought up an irrelevant discussion about Wijnaldum just last week! Happy to be proven wrong (obviously), but I prefer one of Sturridge and Origi to start in front of 3 AMs. Big fucking deal. "How silly!!!"
  • Downvote 1

aRdja's deal is that he doesn't rate Firmino and he wanted us to sell him and buy Gotze to replace him. No matter how ridiculous that opinion was and no matter how well Firmino does at LFC, he'll never admit he was wrong so there really is no point in discussing anything with him in regards to Firmino. 

It's fine not to rate a player, but it's another thing to deny obvious greatness when you see it because you don't want to appear like you were wrong.