You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (H) - 2:15pm, 06/11/16 - The goals that ripped the Hornets' net.

Trumo

That was great too, but Karius answered a few questions tonight with his performance I felt. Never looked he had it in him before tonight, where as we knew how good our forwards could be...

Don't think the questions were ever about his ability to shot stop.

Still had that one stop-start moment late in the game and his kicking, so far, seems less sweeper keeper and more lump it. Plenty of time to improve though and an overall very good display today.

Guest Pistonbroke

That was great too, but Karius answered a few questions tonight with his performance I felt. Never looked he had it in him before tonight, where as we knew how good our forward minded players are could be... are without playing a forward

Fixed that for you, it is Ok to admit you are wrong mate. 

Bit harsh to question Sturridge's teamwork today too.

He was dropping into the channels, passing the ball, played a few lovely little passes and 1-2's around the Watford box.

I think that the reason we only scored 1 when Sturridge came on is more attributable to us dropping down a gear or 5, rather than to an individuals effect on the team shape and levels of performance.

• Upvote 1

He was dropping into the channels, passing the ball, played a few lovely little passes and 1-2's around the Watford box.

I think that the reason we only scored 1 when Sturridge came on is more attributable to us dropping down a gear or 5, rather than to an individuals effect on the team shape and levels of performance.

Can't speak about others but mine was a more general point rather than specifically about today.

That's a fair comment, I am harsh on him.

It's not his teamwork, it's just that Firmino knows how to make the pitch really small for the opposition, and then we have players like Mane and Coutinho closing down behind. Firmino is key.

I'm not sure what Ardja is seeing, it's the system that is key and Firmino is integral.

• Upvote 1

It's not his teamwork, it's just that Firmino knows how to make the pitch really small for the opposition, and then we have players like Mane and Coutinho closing down behind. Firmino is key.

I'm not sure what Ardja is seeing, it's the system that is key and Firmino is integral.

1000% this.