You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mel C

Guest LFD

Just been (literally) to a talk from Phil Scraton. Thanked him for all his efforts and shook his hand. Got a hug back in return. A very humbling and special moment for me personally from a very humble but incredibly special man. Surely some things are worth much much more than money Mel? Very disappointing.

• Upvote 7

Just been (literally) to a talk from Phil Scraton. Thanked him for all his efforts and shook his hand. Got a hug back in return. A very humbling and special moment for me personally from a very humble but incredibly special man. As Stig says surely some things are worth much much more than money Mel? Very disappointing.

Guest Pistonbroke

Wondering what excuse if any she will come up with.

Probably none as it's inexcusable. She'll be advised to just ride it out and hope that it all blows over. Which it won't, she has sold her soul to the devil without being in a desperate situation, lowest of the low in my eyes. 

• 2 months later...

This. Plus I always had a sneaking suspicion that out of all the Spice Girls, only her and Ginger would be open to the possibility of bumsex.

Would be rohypnol for the other three.

Don't think I could bang Beckham's stick.  All those bones poking out of that skinny tart would be well offputting.  Ginger has the look of a woman who prefers it up the muckspreader.  Manky looking boot that one.  I bet she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

• Upvote 1

This. Plus I always had a sneaking suspicion that out of all the Spice Girls, only her and Ginger would be open to the possibility of bumsex.

Would be rohypnol for the other three.

Mel B would definitely be up for some bumming. You'd almost certainly be the bummee, mind.