You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

C Palace (A), 5:30pm, 29/10/16 - Mister Lover Lover, Mmm!

Trumo

Milner has been struggling with illness apparently. Moreno vs one of their wingers is a cause for concern.

Unless the illness in question is Death I'd expect Milly to tog out. If he is dead, RIP YNWA and all but this is a side who rely on Christian Benteke for menace. They are managed by Alan Pardew, even if Moreno goes full Moreno we gotta be 2:1 up already.

I forgot all about Pardew putting his hand up to Klopp. I just saw the picture in one of the papers online and it got me riled up. I hope we hammer them now. Pardew seems to think he's all that. How dare he give the 'speak to the hand' treatment to our manager!

I hope we smash them 4-1. I won't begrudge Benteke a consolation header as he was nothing but respectful and professional when he was here, even when it became clear he didn't have a future at Liverpool given the way Klopp wanted to play.

Hopefully we go 4-0 up and completely humiliate Pardew, and Benteke can get his header in the 85th minute or something like that, once they know they are well beaten.

• Upvote 1

Hope Benteke plays for them as he played for us by never getting in the box, being passive and missing his 1 on 1s with the keeper.

We won their last year with 10 men didn't we so i'm confident of a repeat tonight.

Also Klopp should dance in front of Pardew if we score as well just to see his reaction.

Can we just beat this cunt please!

a0f9670df4a169a02fc211a064127770.png

I wonder if Palace fans are worried about set plays as much as we are?  Given they've conceded more goals from them than we have this season.