You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

C Palace (A), 5:30pm, 29/10/16 - Mister Lover Lover, Mmm!

Trumo

I'm dreading this. I hate playing these fuckers. It's a shithole of a ground with dickhead fans.

I won't be overly disappointed with a draw but we should win the way we've playing lately. I'd go with another 2-1 result.

I'm going to make a big fuck off Jambalaya on Saturday and get a few bottles of Proper Job in and watch this in my underpants with my balls hanging out the side.

• Upvote 2

I still refuse to believe we're any good. I just can't accept it.

So we'll have a decent start, but then get caught with a sucker punch after about 15 minutes. We'll rouse ourselves but won't score. Then Palace will score a second at about 75 minutes. We eventually score after 85 minutes but it's too little too late.

Not far off being the away game I dread most, this...

They are shite and the never seem to raise it against the other top sides at home, they get routinely dicked by Arsenal, City etc....

But they are always dead up for us and of course because of the way they play they cause us all sorts of trouble.

Guarantee Benteke will be a monster for the day and be unplayable, at least Bolasie and Gayle aren't with them anymore - A draw would be far from a bad result here for us - every corner or free kick out wide spells potential trouble for us though and it will be tough.

I expect them to put in their best show of the season before returning to being the shite they are next week.

We have actually won on our last two visits there though which surprises me, last year in league and year before in Cup, but we got battered there that year in league and they have won the last two at Anfield - a win here would be yet another positive step for us in games we are not always great in.

Seen a little bit of them this season and they look alright. Aggressive pressing in midfield, if they win it back high they'll break wide quickly and get Zaha or Townsend running in behind for either a shot or a cross to the back stick for Benteke. If they're sitting off and have to attack more slowly they'll look to use the full backs to chuck crosses in from deep instead. Pretty one dimensional but unfortunately that dimension is our main fucking weakness.

If we get a cunt of a ref who buys all of Zaha's antics while giving us fuck all I can see us getting a bit of a pasting. If they go a goal up they're just gonna sit deep and kick fuck out of us as well. Ledley and Delaney are fucking yard dogs and Cabaye loves a sly ankle tap or two. Least they haven't still got that Jedinak cunt who reserved the one worldie free kick of his entire fucking career for a match against us.

Any win will do for me.

I'm dreading this. I hate playing these fuckers. It's a shithole of a ground with dickhead fans.

I won't be overly disappointed with a draw but we should win the way we've playing lately. I'd go with another 2-1 result.

I'm going to make a big fuck off Jambalaya on Saturday and get a few bottles of Proper Job in and watch this in my underpants with my balls hanging out the side.

Is that Proper Job a nice brew?

Much more confident going into this than West Brom last week. Yeah Benteke will right up for it and sure he always play well against us, Big Joel will fancy his chances I reckon. I think we have so much going for us at the moment, we've been very unlucky with our chance conversion recently, I really see no reason why we should not expect a win.

Play your cards right and you should have enough Jambalaya to pick out of your pubes for brunch the next day