You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (H), EDL Cup, 7:45pm, 25/10/16 - Behave, Chas 'n' Dave!

Trumo

The Jewish "race" eh?

If you wanna take use of the term "yid" up with anyone, take it up with Spurs fans, as that's how many of them refer to themselves.

Not arguing with you mate but could you not use the same argument for term 'Nigger'. Lots of black lads refer to themselves as that. I wouldn't use that term.

The Jewish "race" eh?

If you wanna take use of the term "yid" up with anyone, take it up with Spurs fans, as that's how many of them refer to themselves.

As for them being race, http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664

Wow. So because some refer to themselves as that, that's ok? I've heard many a black man refer to themselves using the 'n' word too, can we go around using that?

Not arguing with you mate but could you not use the same argument for term 'Nigger'. Lots of black lads refer to themselves as that. I wouldn't use that term.

I reckon black lads have got more right to that than Spurs fans have to dodgy Jewish references.

There's a similar thing over here with Ajax. Their fans seem to think that appropriating the star of David amongst other things and calling themselves the Jews is a compliment to the Jews but it isn't really these non Jewish fans getting offended when they are greeted by anti semetic banners and chants along with gas chamber style hissing.

I'd go:

Mignolet

TAA  Matip  Klavan  Moreno

Henderson

Grujic  Lallana

Mane  Sturridge  Ings

Something like that, anyway.  Good mix of youth/backup players and regular starters, or players who are pretty close to the starting lineup.  Lallana only starts to get his fitness up, definitely comes off in the 2nd half for Ejaria or someone.

Could also put Lucas or Stewart in there instead of Hendo but I think the midfield needs at least 2 of our starting 3 and so I'd give Jordan at least 60 minutes I think.

I'd go:

Mignolet

TAA  Matip  Klavan  Moreno

Henderson

Grujic  Lallana

Mane  Sturridge  Ings

Something like that, anyway.  Good mix of youth/backup players and regular starters, or players who are pretty close to the starting lineup.  Lallana only starts to get his fitness up, definitely comes off in the 2nd half for Ejaria or someone.

Could also put Lucas or Stewart in there instead of Hendo but I think the midfield needs at least 2 of our starting 3 and so I'd give Jordan at least 60 minutes I think.

Hendo is suspended, isn't he?