You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nintendo Switch

Scott_M

12 hours ago, Funkasy said:

So whats the secret game for tomorrow?

Not definitive but it's allegedly going to be...

39466599.jpg

Pretty sure it is Space Pioneer (link for tomorrow just in case it's hard to find...)

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Space-Pioneer-1688388.html#Overview?awc=12777_1577101588_614c753dd2b33a373047d40740179b16&affil=awin&utm_source=AWIN&utm_medium=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digidip.net%2F&utm_campaign=0j009g5fslid&utm _content=Discount+Code

45 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Showing as a free download for me. Did you miss a day?

Nope, downloaded every day for free. I'll try again a bit later, maybe I am living in the future too. Or maybe the past.

Went on there today and bought Rayman for the kids, Worms for me and the Trivial Pursuit Live game for all of us. £20 for the lot. Decent that.

We’re a family of little quizzers anyway. Kids love The Chase and that new crappy new one with Bradley Walsh. We’ve already had good fun playing the Trial Pursuit one this afternoon and they’re insisting we play again tomorrow. 

Santa is bringing Turdsette the Mario & Sonic Olympics game tomorrow which I’m not completely enthralled with. All of her favourite games seem to be the ones that involve jumping around the living room. 

4 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Bought Crash Team Racing for (i think) £23 on the online shop. Seems great so far. I had the original on the PS1, and a sequel on the PSP (never warmed to that one).

Anyway, early days but it's as good as i remember. 

Same for me with Worms. Lost a couple of hours to it last night. Pure nostalgic greatness. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Pidge said:

The sale at the moment is pretty good. Quite a few of the bigger games dropped from £45 down to around £30 and under 

I picked up Octopath Traveller for £29.99 (£40+ everywhere else) and Dragons Quest Something or Other for £33.29 (£45+ everywhere else).