You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom (H), 5:30pm, 22/10/16 - F**k Tha Pulis!

Trumo

Hmmm.. that's not nice. Let's stick to football talk?

I am sticking to football, fuck knows what it'd be like of it went beyond that.

'I wish we played a proper striker'. Firmino runs the line and we look much better, Sturridge comes in and we look lacking.

'Wijnaldum isn't a central midfielder'. He slots in perfectly and we miss him against United.

I am sticking to football, fuck knows what it'd be like of it went beyond that.

'I wish we played a proper striker'. Firmino runs the line and we look much better, Sturridge comes in and we look lacking.

'Wijnaldum isn't a central midfielder'. He slots in perfectly and we miss him against United.

Didn't I send you an article where he said that he never played CM before? Did you just ignore that? Let's take it off the match thread tho shall we? Not sure many posters are interested in your personal crusade.

Didn't I send you an article where he said that he never played CM before? Did you just ignore that?

You've never sent me anything, unless it's attached to a pigeon somewhere. Also I know he played central midfield plenty of times before joining us, because, well, he played central midfield plenty of times before joining us.

You should of told his previous couple of managers as well as his national coach, perhaps they can also retroactively pretend it didn't happen.

You've never sent me anything, unless it's attached to a pigeon somewhere. Also I know he played central midfield plenty of times before joining us, because, well, he played central midfield plenty of times before joining us.

You should of told his previous couple of managers as well as his national coach, perhaps they can also retroactively pretend it didn't happen.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/10598704/jurgen-klopp-is-the-reason-i-joined-liverpool-says-georginio-wijnaldum

"It is also a new position."

It was a question, could you please move on from this Wijnaldum chat please? I promose I will pretend that he's a liar and he's played CM all his life or something... It's very boring.

Hang on, you implied you sent me an 'article' and I ignored it, when really you 'sent' me fuck all. If Wijnaldum is a liar, he isn't the only one.

But, you're right, let's move on.

• Downvote 1

Hang on, you implied you sent me an 'article' and I ignored it, when really you 'sent' me fuck all. If Wijnaldum is a liar, he's isn't the only one.

But, your right, let's move on.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/110259-man-utd-h-8pm-171016-montag-nacht-fußball/page-62#entry4614603

Not really helping yourself here Frankenhooker....

So, this West Brom game

They just mentioned on SSN that Berahino isn't playing because he's said to be overweight.

Paul Merson was appalled and exasperated in equal measure.

"I'm sorry, but that can't happen. That can't happen. The lad's a professional footballer. A well-paid professional. That can't happen."

Paul Merson said that.

Paul Merson.

Exactly. He should develop a cocaine addiction and lose weight that way.