You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H), 8pm, 17/10/16 - Montag Nacht Fußball

Trumo

Exactly.

The triumphalism (not on here, but everywhere else I see Reds talking) is way over the top.  It's practically screaming out for a return to earth with a really painful bump.

Ugh, I don't even want to think about it.  Their fans will be ridiculous, and the media will be unbearable.  "Turning point for Mourinho," etc etc.

Someone on Twitter was posting a vine of Shaggy, Paul Scholes and Rio Ferdinand reacting to the UEFA Cup game.  Waaaaaay too much like premature gloating for my liking.

Fucking Maureens at it again.

Anthony Taylor: Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho says pressure on referee
From the section Football
Share this page
Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor has shown 23 yellow cards but is yet to issue a red in the Premier League this season
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says referee Anthony Taylor will find taking charge of his side's Premier League game at Liverpool "difficult".

The appointment of Manchester-based Taylor for Monday's game was criticised by Keith Hackett, the ex-head of the Professional Game Match Officials Ltd.

The decision has also been questioned by Liverpool fans on social media.

Mourinho says "somebody with intention is putting such a pressure" on Taylor, who supports non-league Altrincham.

Similar scrutiny last season led to the removal of Leicester-based official Kevin Friend from Tottenham's game at Stoke, when Spurs and the Foxes were both going for the title.

Mourinho, who replaced Louis van Gaal at Old Trafford in the summer, described Taylor, 37, as "a very good referee".

However, the 53-year-old Portuguese added: "I feel that it will be difficult for him to have a very good performance."

Pick the best all-time Liverpool-Man Utd XI
Jump media playerMedia player helpOut of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.
Liverpool v Man Utd: Mourinho compares match to El Clasico
Mourinho is not concerned about his side's discipline heading into the fixture at Anfield, which kicks off at 20:00 BST.

"Our disciplinary record is really, really good - we don't have problems at all at this level," he said.

"We are a team that plays with discipline, that is following everything that was told to us in the meetings that we had with the representatives of the Premier League and the referees.

"We don't press referees, we behave on the touchline so that's a point that we are very comfortable with."

Fucking hell, he's one boring cunt. Me, me, me, moan, moan, moan.

Yep.  Not surprised though.  The little gobshite was always going to make a play on the fact the ref has been under scrutiny . Not been around for a few days but I assume Klopp has steered well clear of the whole issue 

Of course it is us vs those shithouse rats...of course we want to win - of course it will bring even more confidence and positivity if we do.

But for me this is a bit of a free hit because we aren't under pressure after a bad start, we aren't looking at a losing and we fall 7 pts behind these even this early or 6 off top 4 or something situation...

Worst case scenario is we are 3 points off top and level with them and right up there - because we have had a good start.

So all the hatred and rivalry aside we are not under massive pressure for a result here, we can go out and play our game freely and if we do i think we win...we probably lose if we think about 'going top'(which means nothing really anyway after 8 games) or if we needed a win to stay within touching distance of these or the top places -which whilst it also shouldn't mean much at this stage just does seem to for us as we so often end up chasing even this early..

So for me this is as close to a free hit as a game against these twats can ever be.

The hype will be and is stupid in this hyperbolic world we live in, but we should ignore it and go out and play with freedom.

They can have the pressure - they have had a few dodgy results and are looking at falling 6 pts behind the pack if they lose.

• Upvote 3

Think we're going to get sucker punched after dominating the game. Have a bad feeling about it with all the injury doubts, we'll have unfit players starting the game and I really doubt Lallana or Wijnaldum will feature. Trust the jammy mancs to have no injuries whatsoever. Fuckers.

A draw wouldn't upset me given the injury situation but please not lose this one!

Our two hearts beat as one, forever glowing under the sun.

Do what you can, and never give in.

Live in the present, not in our past.

The future is approaching far to fast.

So stand tall in the face of terror, even just one soldier can make a difference, because no soldier is alone, our hearts beat together.

So don't be afraid my friend, I'm right there with you on the front lines, so don't be afriad I'm not far behind....

CMON YOU REDMEN !!!!!!!

Only just realised how bad our recent record against these is in the league...

Last 10 - us 2 wins, them 7 wins and 1 draw.

That is a fucking terrible record.

The last two that mattered -

Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United

Manchester United 1-1 Liverpool

Believe