Quantcast
Man Utd (H), 8pm, 17/10/16 - Montag Nacht Fußball - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Man Utd (H), 8pm, 17/10/16 - Montag Nacht Fußball

It might be 2 weeks early but as they say, preparation is key. Plenty of focus, concentration, intensity and attacking intent required.

Clyne might be out. Set to miss the England games with an ongoing knee problem so Milner at RB with dumdum back in at LB?

I think we'll do them 3-1 but as it gets closer I'm sure the nerves will kick in. This match is the longest 90 minutes ever even when we're winning

I think we are going to humiliate them.wehave a better team with a better team spirit and I think teams are scared and apprehensive of facing is at the moment.bringthem on!

• Upvote 1

I hope we beat them so bad they all start checking the FC United ticket prices for the following Saturday on their mobile phones. Disgusting cunts, the only fanbase in the world that keeps a second club on standby in case someone comes along and has the absolute temerity to stop them having everything their own way.

• Upvote 1

Is Shitcoat on stilts?

It'll be a very low trajectory punch that he'll never see coming, spark the little twat clean out. Eva Carneiro will come down from the stands to administer the last rights.

• Upvote 1

that herrera is one snidey cunt. 

plus being a team coached by shitcoat, it will be vile. all the united players playing dirty with snidey tackles all over the pitch.

i just hope this isnt the game where that dab cunt pogba decides to show up

Shitcoat will go full Allardyce again.

The difference this time is, because we work as a team, rather than a group lifted by individual brilliance, I can see us winning even if they score first.

If they play Pogba in a midfield 2 then we will press the shit out of him

Same team as Swansea away and if Lallana isn't fit then Sturridge takes his place. However wouldn't be against Can starting and having Bobby has the false 9

Sturridge needs binning off

He is still a good finisher and is worth keeping around if you need a goal/a plan B - but in terms of how klopp sets up the side now he is pretty much done for as a regular first choice starter.

He'll leave next summer, maybe even January.