You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Clinton V Trump

cloggypop

The man is a cunt and wants the job to sure up his business deals and get his fingers in as many pies as he can.

When it was put out earlier that he profited from the housing collapse and was happy he just said 'that's business'. How the fuck could you vote for someone like that

• Upvote 1

Trump scored an historic victory according to Fox News.

Newt Gangrene stated that the American people have witnessed Trump demonstrating that he has what it takes to be president of the USA.

How they could even attempt to put a positive spin on that disaster is beyond me.

However, a salient point was made when somebody on CNN pointed out that Republicans are so entrenched in their support, that it actually didn't matter that Trump failed miserably and showed himself up as the buffoon he clearly is.  They will still vote for him regardless of his capabilities being woefully short of the required level for the job.

Who needs facts, who needs ability, who needs workable policies?

This is America.

The world truly is fucked when you have a choice between these 2 cunts as "leaders of the free world".

The sooner the better the ordinary American gets off their holes and fights for something better.

I think youd be gobsmacked if you listened to the views of a random selection of the ordinary American.

Trump scored an historic victory according to Fox News.

Newt Gangrene stated that the American people have witnessed Trump demonstrating that he has what it takes to be president of the USA.

How they could even attempt to put a positive spin on that disaster is beyond me.

However, a salient point was made when somebody on CNN pointed out that Republicans are so entrenched in their support, that it actually didn't matter that Trump failed miserably and showed himself up as the buffoon he clearly is.  They will still vote for him regardless of his capabilities being woefully short of the required level for the job.

Who needs facts, who needs ability, who needs workable policies?

This is America.

This is precisely what I was about to post.

None of it matters.

The conventional means of campaigning across the world are broken because a man who orders the hacking of dead children's phones has massive global influence and self-regarding, shit-for brains, cunts all over the world will believe any lie peddled to them by him. Facts, opinions - not even nuance, but blatant fucking facts - are now irrelevant.

It's completely and utterly fucked up, and I don't see any way back.  

Trump not paying tax makes him smart. Although all the money spent on wars he wanted, despite what he says was wasted. Shouldn't care as none of it was his. Also all the countries they protect should pay, like Saudi Arabia for instance. No worm cans can be opened there like. I think Saudi is busier funding other projects in the region. Just like the Yanks.