Quantcast
Hull (H), 3pm, 24/09/16 - Dead Tiger F**k Juice - Page 16 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Hull (H), 3pm, 24/09/16 - Dead Tiger F**k Juice

You joke but Merson was trying to make that point this afternoon on Soccer Saturday.

Thommo was struggling to keep a straight face.

I'm not joking mate, I'm a massive Pards fan.  Easily better than Fat Sam.

I tried on that Mobdro app first, then stumbled on this on Facebook.

By no means terrible quality, although the sound was dodgy at times. I've "liked" it for future reference.

One minor unconnected point - the Penaltypool shouts are back. And I'm glad they are. The last time we got loads of pens was the title challenge under Rodgers. And we were getting them as we loaded players forward and played fast, direct, relentless football, not giving teams a seconds rest and getting bodies and the ball into the box and forcing mistakes.

That we're doing this again and starting to get pens again may be no mere coincidence....

Nah, even stevie wonder could see they were both pens. The ref did miss another nailed on shout in the first half before Lallana scored when he flicked it out for a corner with his elbow! Definite elbow to ball and not accidental.

Nah, even stevie wonder could see they were both pens. The ref did miss another nailed on shout in the first half before Lallana scored when he flicked it out for a corner with his elbow! Definite elbow to ball and not accidental.

The Sturridge one was never a pen but its nice to see us putting pressure on the officials by forcing them to make these decisions due to our attacking pressure.

The Sturridge one was never a pen but its nice to see us putting pressure on the officials by forcing them to make these decisions due to our attacking pressure.

Was a bit 'soft' but I still think it was a pen.

We could see from the other end of the pitch that it was. And the ref agreed.

• Upvote 1

What's not to like?

giphy.gif

He's shown tremendous character in attempting that dance, but he's just lacking that wee bit of rhythm in the execution.

• Upvote 2

Just before the Sturridge pen, Firmino went tear-arsing back into our half to snuff out a Hull counter-attack before it could get started.

He's supposed to be a fancypants creative attacker, but he's doing stuff like that when we're comfortably seeing the game out at 4-1.

I like this Liverpool.

• Upvote 1

Just before the Sturridge pen, Firmino went tear-arsing back into our half to snuff out a Hull counter-attack before it could get started.

He's supposed to be a fancypants creative attacker, but he's doing stuff like that when we're comfortably seeing the game out at 4-1.

I like this Liverpool.

Yep - he slotted in for Lallana when Sturridge came on.

I like this Liverpool.

Yep.

You never know how important goal difference might be come May.

I like this Liverpool.

Sturridge wanted the pen. Milner was having none of it.

We were a lot more patient yesterday. Even before they went down to 10 men.

The width of Milner and pace of Mane down the other side is helping us stretch teams that want to sit deep and be compact.

Another test next week against Swansea then a couple of weeks to United and the start of 3 games at home.

You saw what you wanted to see and the ref got it wrong but we won comfortably so who gives a shit.

Your explanation proves one of two things: you're either in denial of the clear pen or, you just want to drone on and on and on and on and......

You're not the guy who sits behind me are you? For the 2nd game running he didnt celebrate a single goal and fucked off on 70 minutes.

Great performance so far. We would have been out of sight had the Brazilians not been so wasteful in possession. Apart from that, a top drawer team performance.

What have the Brazilians ever done for us, eh?

I like this Liverpool.

He needs to cut that shit out if he wants to stay skipper in my fantasy football team.

• Upvote 1