You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hull (H), 3pm, 24/09/16 - Dead Tiger F**k Juice

Trumo

Exciting time to be a Liverpool fan. Klopp is building a really good side here. The great thing is it's not about one player anymore i.e Gerrard/Suarez.

This is all about the team ethic. which means if one good player gets injured another good player who is immersed into Klopp's way of playing comes in. Its about time and its fucking great to watch.

The summer signings so far seem to have been prefect. Mane and Matip in particular have settled in a dream. So much to be positive about at the moment.

Could be a very good season to be a Red this.

• Upvote 1

Exciting time to be a Liverpool fan. Klopp is building a really good side here. The great thing is it's not about one player anymore i.e Gerrard/Suarez.

This is all about the team ethic. which means if one good player gets injured another good player who is immersed into Klopp's way of playing comes in. Its about time and its fucking great to watch.

The summer signings so far seem to have been prefect. Mane and Matip in particular have settled in a dream. So much to be positive about at the moment.

Could be a very good season to be a Red this.

Spot on, very good post. Its all about the team now, perform or you're on the beach. It's interesting watching the bench as well w. Players like sturridge, Can, Origi and so on to throw in. Been a white since we had that luxury. We have some good. Intelligent, hungry footballers now. Happy days!

Fuck sake, that's embarrassing. Is he 9?

I think that's really unfair, not all footballers are automatons. Hull owners have created this situation where they will likely get wellied most weeks, and for some of these lads they won't get a chance to give a good account of themselves on the biggest stage.

They should have lost 10-0 today, and Phelan takes you off, must be so frustrating, especially when you haven't played badly as an individual, it's just the team was set up to defend like a conference side.

Anyway.

Great play by the boys today. Last time we played these at home it was a 0-0 game. The passing and moving today made sure that wasnt going to happen. The only problem for Klopp after recent results is that some people may get restless after the first 15 minutes if we dont score. Some Irish lads behind me were whinging like fuck because we werent in the lead during that time. Honestly.

But we didnt have to wait long for the first goal. Neat movement and it seemed to take an age from leaving Lallana's boot to hitting the back of the net.

The atmos today was never as good as against Leicester which is a little disappointing. The game was over at 3-0 and after the clear sending off, it was just a question of how many more we'd score or, would we take our foot of the pedal and let them back into the game?

Second half started well and showed we were in the mood for more goals but, a lofted ball and misplaced control saw Milner give away a needless corner. At the corner I thought Karius was static and rooted to his line but he had no chance with the eventual shot.

People may say its hard to call Karius for that lack of coming for the ball into the box, would they say that if it had been mignolet?

That said, with no a lot to do he did move the ball about quickly at the back and, a number of times during the game he was halfway between the 18 yard line and the half way line.

Just seen the attendance given as 53,107. Hahaha. The middle tier in the Main stand had more gaps in it than for Leicester when they gave the attendance out as 53,097! If today's attendance is correct, there must have been nearer 53,500 on for Leicester.

Excellent first half. Well worth the three points and we look superb going forward. After the Burnley result we half wondered if that sort of thing was back, but the way we're going it really does look more and more like an anomaly. You will still get them, but it looks like we are becoming the sort of team who can, and will, put the lesser teams to the sword. 

This is shaping up to be a good season. Keep it going you red men!

Only minor gripe is no clean sheet. It will be nice if we can start adding a few clean sheets at the back, but I'll take 5-1 all day long!

And well done Bournemouth. Ha!

MOTD running order

Posted at 19:48

Here is that Match of the Day running order, as revealed by Gary who promises us "an absolutely belting show":

Man Utd v Leicester

Swansea v Man City

Arsenal v Chelsea

Liverpool v Hull

Swansea v Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough v Tottenham

Bournemouth v Everton

Stoke v West Brom

There is a Facebook page called IFL Liverpool which show streams of the games, watched today's game and also the Derby game in midweek on my phone,not ideal but the quality is good and with commentary but it is about 1 minute behind the live action.

I tried on that Mobdro app first, then stumbled on this on Facebook.

By no means terrible quality, although the sound was dodgy at times. I've "liked" it for future reference.

One minor unconnected point - the Penaltypool shouts are back. And I'm glad they are. The last time we got loads of pens was the title challenge under Rodgers. And we were getting them as we loaded players forward and played fast, direct, relentless football, not giving teams a seconds rest and getting bodies and the ball into the box and forcing mistakes.

That we're doing this again and starting to get pens again may be no mere coincidence....

• Upvote 1