You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pure Aki

m0e

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know if Aki is on tour or the fact I tell loads of people up here the legend of purps has created a copycat.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/teenage-boy-approached-stranger-who-16753169?fbclid=IwAR3x4d73ZG8B1Rt0qX5RD6TE04FQBh_CQ-TvbANS7JWU7jhM53bwxq9rv1U

He's conquered all of Northern England....

He's never gonna stop....

From biceps down to ankles....

He'll touch the fucking lot........

From Rainfall to Harrogate....

Gateshead to Sheil Road....

His name is Purple Aki....

And he'll touch the fucking lot.....

Aki Aki Aki

Aki Aki Akiiii 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do love this people aki thread. 

I remember hearing stories about him when I was on holidays back in the early 90's in North Wales. I was palling about with two lads from Litherland and the stuff they where telling me was crazy. 

99% of it was completely false mind you. But it's always stuck with me. 

I've myth they told me about people aki was that he basically took young lads and played X's and O's on their bodies with a blade. 

Kids and their imaginations...... 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Freaks me out how he always looks the same. He was old when I was a kid, and now I'm the same age as him. He always looks like his poster, like someone sprinkled magic on it and it came to life.

I don't think he's human. He's like some ancient supernatural being that Stephen King has created similar to John Coffey.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

I don't think he's human. He's like some ancient supernatural being that Stephen King has created similar to John Coffey.

I reckon he's a Nazi superweapon built for revenge after the high command found out it was a soldier from St Helens who first stormed the Eagles Nest and stole all the wine.

He's like that colonel from Hellboy but instead of knives up his sleeves he's got cocks. 

In 45 he got run over by a Sherman tank near the French village of St Papan De Cock, the crew were later seen escaping from the hatch having all had a complete anal prolapse.

220px-Hellboy_Shot_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2