You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pure Aki

m0e

The bit about him hiding in a pond in sefton park when someone was after him was ace. 'my allies....are deception...and sub, sub-ter-fuge.'

His book is comedy gold. He reckons he has spiderman senses because he didn't get in a range rover with a scall who planned to throw him in an acid vat.

• 1 year later...

When I worked in Cambridge I told a couple of lads down there loads of stories about him.

They went on a stag weekend to Newcastle and we're staying in a YHA sharing a room with a load of scousers. Once they heard them talking about him they reeled off tons of the stories I had told them. 

They said these scouse lads were crying laughing about how 5 lads from Cambridge knew about him measuring lads biceps in Llandudno and getting his head kicked in outside the Grapes in Thornton while someone threatened to drive over his legs in a transit van.

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

When I worked in Cambridge I told a couple of lads down there loads of stories about him.

They went on a stag weekend to Newcastle and we're staying in a YHA sharing a room with a load of scousers. Once they heard them talking about him they reeled off tons of the stories I had told them. 

They said these scouse lads were crying laughing about how 5 lads from Cambridge knew about him measuring lads biceps in Llandudno and getting his head kicked in outside the Grapes in Thornton while someone threatened to drive over his legs in a transit van.

My bird is friends with/used to work for a proper posh cunt from Sudbury in Suffolk. Multi-millionaire, heir to a fortune and owns about half of the business premises in the town we live in. 

He came to a BBQ for my birthday a few years back and spent the entire afternoon asking me and my best mate for stories about Aki. This fella is the last person I’d have thought would have heard of him. 

Purps is not just a North-West phenomenon. He’s gone nationwide. 

I saw him standing on West Street in Sheffield a couple of years back.Me and my dad were waiting for a tram

as we were off to watch the speedway and I noticed this big guy 50 yards away and thought,wow,Purple Aki!

And a few other people have seen him around these parts over the years.

There was a 'Purple Aki' sign at Wrestlemania for a few years as well!