You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

South Park - Season 20

Allan

The site that I've used for the links above appears to have a viewing time limit, which then prompts you to sign up to their premium account upon completion of the limit.

Needless to say, I've just discovered this, and won't be linking to the site again.

I'll find some new links and stick them in here, post haste.

The site that I've used for the links above appears to have a viewing time limit, which then prompts you to sign up to their premium account upon completion of the limit.

Needless to say, I've just discovered this, and won't be linking to the site again.

I'll find some new links and stick them in here, post haste.

They failed to respect your authoritay ?

Oh man those two episodes have been brilliant

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

The cut from the woman saying "Don't worry about him, he probably lives in his moms basement and has a sad lonely life" to Gerald skipping down the street to Steal my Sunshine had me in bits.  I keep thinking about it and laughing
  • Upvote 1

The Damned

Using the Movieflix link again, as I'm having quite the time finding an ad free site, or a site with minimal ads at worst.

The old Allsp site is still there, but is flooded with ads and potential harmful links, so I'm loathed to link to them.

Same old stories with other sites, they're either flooded with ads, or they fire up a pop up scripts that force you to close your browser, or they ask you to signup to their premium account to continue watching.

The putlocker site that I used for season 19 is now blocked for me, and I'd imagine most others as well, so I can't fall back to that either.

Oh man those two episodes have been brilliant

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

The cut from the woman saying "Don't worry about him, he probably lives in his moms basement and has a sad lonely life" to Gerald skipping down the street to Steal my Sunshine had me in bits. I keep thinking about it and laughing

His face when he's trolling is hilarious.

The Damned

Using the Movieflix link again, as I'm having quite the time finding an ad free site, or a site with minimal ads at worst.

The old Allsp site is still there, but is flooded with ads and potential harmful links, so I'm loathed to link to them.

Same old stories with other sites, they're either flooded with ads, or they fire up a pop up scripts that force you to close your browser, or they ask you to signup to their premium account to continue watching.

The putlocker site that I used for season 19 is now blocked for me, and I'd imagine most others as well, so I can't fall back to that either.

www.putlocker.is still works for me. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

After a week off, I've gone to grab links to episode 4, but neither of the sites I've used in this thread are available. Looks like the Movieflix site has been shut down, and the putlocker links are throwing out HTTP 523 errors, as putlocker.is is currently offline as well...

Putlocker.is has moved to putlocker9.com, but you have to do an email sign up now to be able to watch anything on it.

Getting harder and harder to watch stuff online mate.

Thanks for the info. The new domain is not currently blocked by BT, so that's a bonus!

I've just had a look on their new site and haven't, yet, been prompted to sign up and am able to watch episode 3, The Damned, without issue so far.

I'll check back later when episode 4, Wieners Out, is upped.

Some catching up to do on this thread. Below are the latest 3 episodes. All links are to Putlocker.

I've briefly checked the Openload videos for each. When you hit play, you will get a couple of pop up windows/tabs, which you can just close immediately (Ctrl+W), then you'll just need to hit play a couple more times before the videos play.

Wieners Out

Douche and a Danish

Fort Collins

• 1 month later...