You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Featured: TLW Diary (August 2016)

tlw content

diarybanner.jpg

Aug 1: Hey we’re in for Jonas Hector. About fucking time.

Aug 2: Oh look, it’s the Transfer Window Grim Reaper James Pearce shooting the Hector link down, pissing on our chips again. Cheers James lad.

Aug 3: Bobby Brown Shoes has a new job. Manager of Belgium. Reckon the first thing he said to them at his interview was “I’ll win the World Cup for you”? I feel like he didn’t get anywhere near enough shit for that Champions League promise he made poor old gullible Bill. Imagine if that had been Rodgers, he'd never live it down. Speaking of whom, today he compared his current captain Scott Brown with Stevie. Sounds about right. He’ll be comparing their centre forward with Suarez next. What’s that you say? He did that too? Fucking hell.

Meanwhile there was a skin crawling night at Old Trafford as the Mancs and Blues sucked each other off at Rooney’s testimonial. And these cheeky twats had the balls to complain about us and Dortmund. Fucking hell.

Aug 4: I wrote something for ESPN yesterday about how Sturridge looks to have put his injury problems behind him and is about to complete his first full pre-season since he got here. Guess what, he’s injured now. Sorry about that everyone, I knew when I was typing it I shouldn’t tempt fate like that but went ahead and did it anyway. Not that it matters as I probably have as much chance of starting a tough away game as he does.

aug2_3.jpg

Aug 5: Mourinho is whining about other managers raising eyebrows about him paying £100m for Pogba, saying it’s “unethical”. Fuck off and die you loathsome, boring little short arse cunt. He’s fucking laughable, this so called great manager has one way of operating, spend as much as possible on the best players out there. Doesn’t develop shit, only wants ready made superstars and would probably be fucking hopeless without money, but we’ll never know because he’ll only take jobs where he can spend billions, because he’s a fucking phoney. 

Honestly, this twat is going to ruin this entire season unless things go terribly for him. I can’t cope, my hatred for him is nuclear and I can see myself keeling over at some point because I’m not sure my heart will be able to handle the rage.

Aug 6: L 4 Barca 0 “It’s only a friendly” “they weren’t really trying” “it doesn’t mean anything” blah blah blah. You know what, fuck off. Beating Barcelona 4-0 and playing like that, DOES mean something. They never lose games like that, not even friendlies. We’re gonna be good against the top teams this year, it’s the alehouse ones that will give us the most trouble. 

And I’m setting myself up for a major disappointment here, but I’ll say again, Grujic is fucking boss.

aug2_4.jpg

Aug 7: Mainz 4 L 0. It’s only a friendly, it doesn’t mean anything etc. 

This is just a teaser, click here to view the full article

Please note that the TLW Diary is only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. If you are not currently registered on the site, sign up for free and receive a one month FREE no obligation trial subscription, which gives you access to all the members only content for one month. 

• Upvote 1