You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Simon Green - Who Am I?

RobbieOR

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyone know where I can see 'Roofied' ? 

It looks like a film about someone getting spiked with drugs but knowing Si its probably about someone stealing his roof. 

It's got a rating of 1.1/10 from 125 people on imdb so it's definitely not a classic!

Final score stars Pierce Brosnan and is available on Typhoon if anyone's needing a time waster during lockdown

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Agent Provocateur wrote a book. 

I think that was my fault Dougie , I am useless with names and got Agent Provocateur mixed up with Carvalho Diiablo when I was pushing his second book on Amazon Kindle. AP's two books are called ' Mother Russia ' and ' Defcon 1 ' under the name Daniel Thomas and are both excellent.

Apologies to all concerned.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

I think that was my fault Dougie , I am useless with names and got Agent Provocateur mixed up with Carvalho Diiablo when I was pushing his second book on Amazon Kindle. AP's two books are called ' Mother Russia ' and ' Defcon 1 ' under the name Daniel Thomas and are both excellent.

Apologies to all concerned.

Are they individual novels or a series? I'll give one a go.

10 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

In English?

You're rewarded with sex by your missus for kindly doing the dishes but if you lied about doing the dishes and still proceeded to have sex with her, you're technically a rapist.

1 hour ago, Elite said:

You're rewarded with sex by your missus for kindly doing the dishes but if you lied about doing the dishes and still proceeded to have sex with her, you're technically a rapist.

Crikey! Is he thinking of taking the Bar exam? Simon discussing points of Law is a bit like a Zebra playing croquet.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Fantastic. 

32819E96-1B6E-4A12-A89C-752BFB5B6B0C.png

BCE81A9C-2A53-45C0-B594-2F500A9CD335.png

There is no better way to win an argument than to bamboozle your opponents with some made up nonsense.

I'm thinking of putting a little red book together, The Words & Wisdom of Mr Simon Green Esq or How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Baylift 

It'll be like those little books of calm or Dao or whatever with lots of daft pictures and pithy one liners from our hero

8 minutes ago, mattyq said:

I'm thinking of putting a little red book together, The Words & Wisdom of Mr Simon Green Esq or How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Baylift 

It'll be like those little books of calm or Dao or whatever with lots of daft pictures and pithy one liners from our hero

Some of his threads should have been made into film. The plot unraveling is unrivalled. Hitchcock , Christopher Nolan etc could learn a thing or two. 

Could make a decent trailer.

"Only one man dares to stave off the hordes of angry villagers as the riots take hold. Only one man will walk through rivers of fire to bring order and calm to a volatile situation. Only one man is on the speed dial of the local church elders. He will find back-up from an unlikely source - a couple of brothers who run a driveway tarmaccing business and have no tax records. ITV4 Entertainment-News-Thingy-Between-The-Adverts Action Hero Of The Year award nominee Simon Maroulis stars in Twin Pikeys: Fire Walk With Me. Coming to a social distancing drive-in near you this summer.

• Upvote 1