RobbieOR

Simon Green - Who Am I?

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

He was alright in that police comedy short. Fair play to him. Just needs a few more supporting roles in films like that Seventeen, to get his feet more firmly established on the ladder. I just hope this part time comment isn’t a prelude to him throwing the towel in like he did with the cheffing. He needs to stick at it. Especially if he’s getting married.

Ah, that brings back memories.

Just now, Dougie Do'ins said:

Ah, that brings back memories.

cheffing not the chaffing you got when you cycled round the world. 

Oh and for the record, Dougie did it with a REAL bike. You know, with wheels.

That is second behind the Brechin thread for me. As it all unfolded then he hit us with it being an exercise bike in his living room. I was spewing up at my desk unable to breath. 

Dave where have you hid the master copies. Surely the MF deserves them 

We’ve got the date. All we need is a location. Wedding crashers.

If Dave hadn’t deleted all Si’s classic threads we could have sent his greatest posts as wedding telegrams.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, RobbieOR said:

He has written a movie script:

He had two attempts at that tweet, with two different spelling mistakes. 

If he meant it, it's genius. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When Si came first came on the forum he was barely literate, but he was honest about that, wanted desperately to improve, and he's done so. Sometimes his efforts have caused us to laugh, but I'd hope never in a mean way, and I think the vast majority of the forum have been behind him. It's great to see him in a position where he's confident enough to do this, and hopefully he's had somebody proof read it. Good luck to him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

A 'dark comedy witch', is that like Sabrina or Maleficent? Doesn't sound 'very unique'.

It’s a “dark comedy witch”... who’s ALSO a chef. 

7 minutes ago, Mudface said:

A 'dark comedy witch', is that like Sabrina or Maleficent? Doesn't sound 'very unique'.

There's unique, and there's Simon's unique. 

Good luck to him. 

On 28/03/2019 at 18:09, Captain Turdseye said:

Si’s written and produced his own show. Episode one is coming soon. Classic Simon. 

0382C0E5-A9B0-4C4D-806F-EB21CEB8411D.jpeg

He has to cast himself as the character that lost the finger, surely?

I posted this over a year ago. Looks like Si is using the lockdown to refocus on his showbiz. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I posted this over a year ago. Looks like Si is using the lockdown to refocus on his showbiz. 

Yeah he changed the ending when he realised that the shark getting blown up by compressed air at the end has already been done 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

When Si came first came on the forum he was barely literate, but he was honest about that, wanted desperately to improve, and he's done so. Sometimes his efforts have caused us to laugh, but I'd hope never in a mean way, and I think the vast majority of the forum have been behind him. It's great to see him in a position where he's confident enough to do this, and hopefully he's had somebody proof read it. Good luck to him.

"Hands of Warning" remains my favourite spelling mistake ever.  I followed through I was laughing so hard when I read it.

He decides he wants to try something and by jesus he works his nuts off to try and achieve it. If we all had his drive I reckon the world would be in a better place.  The sign posts would be indecipherable, but they'd point to better places. Would love it to work out for him.

• Upvote 7