Quantcast
Simon Green - Who Am I? - Page 22 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
RobbieOR

Simon Green - Who Am I?

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

 

Got himself a nice Hungarian girl. I’m hoping Si moves in around the corner from PestiRed. 

Ahhhh, maybe she can’t speak English as well. Makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Si asked Dave to get rid of all of his threads as he is close to making it big-time.

 

That resulted in the single worst forum moment since we lost tags. Losing the Brechin thread. The selfish perpetual fucking prick. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

 

Got himself a nice Hungarian girl. I’m hoping Si moves in around the corner from PestiRed. 

I guessed it wouldn't be an oriental lass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Si asked Dave to get rid of all of his threads as he is close to making it big-time.

 

That resulted in the single worst forum moment since we lost tags. Losing the Brechin thread. The selfish perpetual fucking prick. 

If he wanted to make the big time he should have left them in the public forum, it was only a matter of time..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

 

Got himself a nice Hungarian girl. I’m hoping Si moves in around the corner from PestiRed. 

 

PestiRed, meet (Ginsters) Pasty Red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s done well to get himself a Hungarian girl, she’ll sort him out

 

Torn between the nightmare scenario of Simon accidentally destroying our neighbourhood and the comedy value of watching ambulances pick him up after he bites off one of his toes in a nail-clipping incident

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

 

Got himself a nice Hungarian girl. I’m hoping Si moves in around the corner from PestiRed. 

Are you sure he didn't mean a girl who just hungry ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PestiRed said:

He’s done well to get himself a Hungarian girl, she’ll sort him out

 

Torn between the nightmare scenario of Simon accidentally destroying our neighbourhood and the comedy value of watching ambulances pick him up after he bites off one of his toes in a nail-clipping incident

 

 

Si's got the world in perpetual motion, and I know what you should do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Si's got the world in perpetual motion, and I know what you should do 

 

# From Spain to England (IN-TE-GRANTS!)

We're playing the song

We're singing for England (IN-TE-GRANTS!)

Adiós Manuel, we're fackin' gone! #

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was alright in that police comedy short. Fair play to him. Just needs a few more supporting roles in films like that Seventeen, to get his feet more firmly established on the ladder. I just hope this part time comment isn’t a prelude to him throwing the towel in like he did with the cheffing. He needs to stick at it. Especially if he’s getting married.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×