You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Simon Green - Who Am I?

RobbieOR

59 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Peter Long in the fucking tooth. Move over, you cunt. 

Peter Long playing The Wrong turned out to be wrong. Simon Maroulis playing The Mangler in The Wrong? You're knicked.

Is it just me who thinks he is really suited to this role as well? They should just show him a picture of his old dog and point at the child actors and say they took it. It might be the only time the Best Actor Oscar is awarded twice in the same year. 

Marketing for Twinkle Twinkle...

"...fun turns to horror as their captured by something unholy..."

"with a all star cast of new acting talents..."

"...comes the most real British Horror film ever made..."

Ive said it recently on here but that moment we discovered his 500 mile charity cycle was an exercise bike in his living room has to be one of the finest moments on the internet anywhere. And I include Katie Downes tits in that. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

that moment we discovered his 500 mile charity cycle was an exercise bike in his living room has to be one of the finest moments on the internet anywhere. 

And yet he was really just foreshadowing 2020, with *actual* cyclists effectively doing just that...

9 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I'm looking forward to the 'shit in the sink' scene. Should be stupendous.

What could be more tense than Tim Nadin, stuck on the toilet after a number two, realising there is no toilet roll, and the police closing in and about to execute a warrant on the premises....

• Upvote 1