You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who is the sexiest woman from Merseyside ?

Sugar Ape

I have a theory that the reason behind why they're so confrontational about absolutely everything is because they learn their communication skills from the soaps. They all seem to watch them religiously and think that screaming the odds at everyone is the norm because that's how everyone communicates in Corrie.

No, in this instance they were just hateful c$@ts. The main mouthpiece did not get that sh#t from the tv.

I agree to a degree though.

The GF = A hotbed of social science.

That soap theory is a good one. Its like these shows started out to be a mirror of everyday life, but have ended up influencing it.

It's a theory I subscribe to. Tavistock - worth a Google.

Plenty of yt videos to support the theory also.

In this case the person/s were just terribly racist,the drink and possibly drugs facilitated their braveness to be so forthright about their opinions.

Ladies day at Aintree is like some scally birds equivalent of a trip.to Mecca.

My mate used to be a bouncer in some place in Concert Square and said the woman were worse than the men. Scratching them with their nails, spitting, punching and biting. One scally woman was dancing on the tables and they told her to get down, she tried to whack them with her high heeled shoes she had taken off, bit one of the other bouncers then when they threw her out she was threatening to get them all shot.

If Hieronymous Bosch went on a 5 day sleepless bender of absinthe, mescaline and the brown acid they warned about at Woodstock, he would paint something that looked like Concert Square.
  • Upvote 2

I  wonder whether any forumites might have experience of being attacked by women in Concert Square?

Then place in question is called McCooleys. Used to be a scally hotspot.

Haha. 

The night of the Stoke semi (2nd leg) i'd been to a funeral , got pissed after then went and watched the game in McCooleys. Some girls came in including one who had one of the plastic casing boots as she had sprained her ankle or something. Anyway I was talking to her for a bit (she was quite fit to be fair) then she fucked off. At that point (I was pissed) I went over to her fitter mate and basically told her that she was fitter. A few minutes later i'm stood talking to Rubble Rouser at the top of the stairs and the cunt pushed me down the stairs. Thankfully I have the balance of Ali and somehow managed to land on my feet at the bottom of them (Only about 4 steps). I could well have gone right over and landed head first at the bottom because I was pissed. Slag. 

I'd just like to point out though that she wasn't actually Scouse. She was from Flint or somewhere like that. 

I can remember when Concert Square was actualy quite trendy, before all these bars popped up everywhere all over Town there was never any trouble there.

You only had two bars on there Arena Bar and can't remember what the one was called next to it (Might have been The Gallery?) It was so trendy the bloke from News North West who did the whats on review would do his report from there every Friday, where did it all go wrong?

Yes it was The Gallery on the left and The Arena Bar on the right. Modo opened in the middle (which was mostly downstairs). Modo used to do bottles of Skol and Rolling Rock for a quid of a daytime. Go round to the One4 for a game of pool and a burger. Up to Slaters and the Jacaranda for £1 pints. Throw in the Marlborough and McSorley's then round to the original Heebiejeebies. Glory days.

Concert Square was great back then, especially of a Friday afternoon. Then all the other bars started opening up around it (The Office) and it all went downhill. All the scallies who used to go to Mathew Street or stayed in Wavertree came along and ruined it.

• Upvote 5

The 051 was boss. Go fuck yourselves.

I only went a few times (one of those was to see Jeremy Healy who was a no show!) was prety shite with shite music my mates went every week.

Worst thing about the place was the Bouncers who by all accounts were fucking ruthless, used to batter lads for not much reason strip them in the Bogs to find drugs etc shit they just wouldn't get away with this in this day and age.

I did end up in that shit hole upstairs Sunrise a good few times after Cream had closed.

Sunrise was also fucking great.

Speaking of Scouse girls and Sunrise I can remember being in the que which was fucking like Saridines chocka and kept feeling my jeans pocket getting touched up.

Moving up the que I felt a hand rummaging round turned round expecting to see some skip rat lid, and seen some half decent looking bird behind me look away and move with a guilty look on her face.

I'd like to think it was my cock she was trying to have a sly feel of but more than likely the cash that was in there.

Speaking of Scouse girls and Sunrise I can remember being in the que which was fucking like Saridines chocka and kept feeling my jeans pocket getting touched up.

Moving up the que I felt a hand rummaging round turned round expecting to see some skip rat lid, and seen some half decent looking bird behind me look away and move with a guilty look on her face.

I'd like to think it was my cock she was trying to have a sly feel of but more than likely the cash that was in there.

You carry cash in your cock that's strange,beats a wallet I suppose.

Sunrise was also fucking great.

Remember I was in the queue for sunrise and some lad was shouting about how long the queue was and complaining to the bouncers. Next minute this bouncer called Cable walks down the queue and just dropped the lad without saying a word. It was ruthless. Everyone was shouting "cable don't do it" and were pleading with the lad to be quiet as if they knew cable wasn't going to ask any questions. I bailed after that.