You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Petty Argument, WUM, and Bullshit Thread

Alan Sex

On that there manc redcafe forum, which is considerably bigger than TLW, they appear to have some kind of newb section where posters have to prove themselves for a while before being allowed to post with the big boys. 

The thought of having a newb section over here consisting of four JP accounts talking among themselves made me laugh.

• Upvote 1

Want to get rid of someone fuck off nightcat. I have the cunt on ignore but still see most of his post. His constant race baiting shite has now invaded the Olympics thread

He's a fucking boring cunt

He ads nothing on the football threads or the other threads

Its worse than JPs attempts to infiltrate the boxing thread (seems the last bastion of sanity on here). I mean even the breakfast thread has taken a leap of the top board with twats adding spam as a option

Fucking Spam

Cunts

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Want to get rid of someone fuck off nightcat. I have the cunt on ignore but still see most of his post. His constant race baiting shite has now invaded the Olympics threadHe's a fucking boring cuntHe ads nothing on the football threads or the other threadsIts worse than JPs attempts to infiltrate the boxing thread (seems the last bastion of sanity on here). I mean even the breakfast thread has taken a leap of the top board with twats adding spam as a optionFucking SpamCunts

This is like holding up an imaginary yellow card at the ref. Bit of a silly thing to do.

• Upvote 2

And he'd probably try and bum you while you were down.

Take the damaged fucker with a pinch of salt mate.  It ain't worth getting wound up over it, one of the roads to madness is allowing someone on an Internet forum get under your skin.

Try to imagine that behaves the way he does because he's been somebody's bitch in prison.

Bow legged and slack ringed.

On that there manc redcafe forum, which is considerably bigger than TLW, they appear to have some kind of newb section where posters have to prove themselves for a while before being allowed to post with the big boys.

The thought of having a newb section over here consisting of four JP accounts talking among themselves made me laugh.

Playing the long game on there would be horrible.

And he'd probably try and bum you while you were down.

Take the damaged fucker with a pinch of salt mate. It ain't worth getting wound up over it, one of the roads to madness is allowing someone on an Internet forum get under your skin.

Try to imagine that behaves the way he does because he's been somebody's bitch in prison.

Bow legged and slack ringed.

Yeah your right

Alot of shit going on at home so mostly on a short leash as far as my temper goes

Curiosity made me come back to see what was said, after seeing some replies I have to say a proper goodbye.

I'm leaving partly because I can't say anything without being called a troll because of some constantly talking shite and influencing others.Agent Ps reasons for deleting my posts confirm my thoughts that people are being led astray.I have no problem with Agent P as he's never said anything bad to me and I've believed others were trolls in the past aswell because of most of the site saying they were.

My three posts which were deleted because I was apparently trolling are as follows.I replied to BBN who said I said I hoped we would be shit after BR went and fans would deserve it, what I actually said was I predicted our minimum target under BR would become the main target under the new manager.I stand by those fans who forced him out deserve it and I have been proved right.

The second was a reply to Bert who said did I read his post, I said yes and that he said I had a fixation over Rodgers replying to a post where I said nothing about him.

The third was to Mil ing around who took the piss out of me and others, I replied with smiley faces laughing as literally everything he said about me was wrong and I explained why.

The other reason I'm leaving is because of those who call me a troll, wum and crazy because of things I have said regarding football.To them I want to say a sincere thank you, you've all made me feel like a football genius.

Things that look easy to me and seem common sense I've been called crazy for and have been proved right.You've inspired me to write articles and if you do represent most fans after a couple years writing I'll be very successful when people see how good my football knowledge is.If not and you have been trolling and know more about football then you let on atleast I'll have a few followers with common sense.

Thanks for the confidence boosts but everything must come to an end, I'll give one final prediction which will be proved right.Those who took the piss the most when I questioned Klopp will be the biggest cunts about him when his time is up.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Curiosity made me come back to see what was said, after seeing some replies I have to say a proper goodbye.

I'm leaving partly because I can't say anything without being called a troll because of some constantly talking shite and influencing others.Agent Ps reasons for deleting my posts confirm my thoughts that people are being led astray.I have no problem with Agent P as he's never said anything bad to me and I've believed others were trolls in the past aswell because of most of the site saying they were.

My three posts which were deleted because I was apparently trolling are as follows.I replied to BBN who said I said I hoped we would be shit after BR went and fans would deserve it, what I actually said was I predicted our minimum target under BR would become the main target under the new manager.I stand by those fans who forced him out deserve it and I have been proved right.

The second was a reply to Bert who said did I read his post, I said yes and that he said I had a fixation over Rodgers replying to a post where I said nothing about him.

The third was to Mil ing around who took the piss out of me and others, I replied with smiley faces laughing as literally everything he said about me was wrong and I explained why.

The other reason I'm leaving is because of those who call me a troll, wum and crazy because of things I have said regarding football.To them I want to say a sincere thank you, you've all made me feel like a football genius.

Things that look easy to me and seem common sense I've been called crazy for and have been proved right.You've inspired me to write articles and if you do represent most fans after a couple years writing I'll be very successful when people see how good my football knowledge is.If not and you have been trolling and know more about football then you let on atleast I'll have a few followers with common sense.

Thanks for the confidence boosts but everything must come to an end, I'll give one final prediction which will be proved right.Those who took the piss the most when I questioned Klopp will be the biggest cunts about him when his time is up.

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Upvote 2

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Upvote 2

I wonder if anyone on the Celtic forums has told him "fuck off soapdodger in disguise" yet.  There was no way the poor cunt could stay away from here, a shivering withdrawn Forum junkie. 

Stay strong JP, keep that paranoia behind you where you can't quite see it but are sure it's there.

Piss off, you Kentucky Fried Cunt.

I hope your cock falls off.

• Upvote 5