Quantcast
Liverpool FC v AS Roma - Page 7 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Arl arse

Liverpool FC v AS Roma

We were excellent. Some encouraging performances by Mignolet, the defenders and the midfield, all thanks to the hard work done by the intelligent yank, racially supreme species that runs our football franchise.

So different day, same shit. Good, world is still a happy place. Thanks.

I'd play Milner over him anyway, at least Milner has some positional sense. Your point stands though, we desperately need another.

The problem with playing Milner at lb is he is the third or fourth best player at the club and was the most consistent player last season.Two of our biggest club legends Carra and Gerrard wouldn't put up with that, fair play to Milner for behaving professionally but I can't believe he will be happy with that long term.

I'd play him on the rw, he does favor the cm position though and right now he is better than the players ahead of him.Hes being treated harshly imo but I don't think it will take him long to regain his place in midfield with the others who are ahead of him at the moment.

I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat

And a six four Impala

Now you fuckers are just showing yer age !

Skee Lo, what is that early eighties ?

The rap game started in the early eighties - that is from the mid 90's is my guess

• Upvote 1

Got to be honest, if we're going into the season with the intention of having Milner as a fill in left back when he got like 14 assists last year it's fucking ridiculous.

Worked a treat for Leighton Baines....

Got to be honest, if we're going into the season with the intention of having Milner as a fill in left back when he got like 14 assists last year it's fucking ridiculous.

where else is he going to play though? we were destroyed by sevilla and dortmund with him in midfield. mane lallana firmino wijnaldum coutinho for 3 spots behind sturridge or origi.

if moreno is left back I d play him on the left to cover his wandering but that means moving coutinho from his best position. yet again we have a million attacking midfielders and no left back.

where else is he going to play though? we were destroyed by sevilla and dortmund with him in midfield. mane lallana firmino wijnaldum coutinho for 3 spots behind sturridge or origi.

if moreno is left back I d play him on the left to cover his wandering but that means moving coutinho from his best position. yet again we have a million attacking midfielders and no left back.

I'm not saying he should play but you don't have your leading assister filling in at left back instead of replacing the shit head who is currently playing there.

We've made some very minor improvements to the squad while done nothing to address major problems from last year from the first team, talk about needing to have blind faith.

Moreno has a dead leg.

I was about to say his brain is in the same state, then I remembered he doesn't have one. He donated it some time ago. Inside his skull is an echo chamber with the birdie song interspersed with farts he heard as a child on endless loop.