You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool FC v AS Roma

Arl arse

How about you and others who have such a problem stop spamming every thread with comments saying ignore him etc, better yet talk about football or LFC.

How bout you stop spamming every thread telling him to stop spamming every thread with comments saying ignore him.

Had no idea of the score until about 5 minutes ago but a 2-1 defeat to Roma after a 2-0 victory over AC Milan plus a 1-0 defeat by Chelsea sounds pretty much ok for pre season friendlies designed mainly for fitness. I'm sure loads of different players have had a run out so consistency will always be a problem.

I can't even be arsed watching the highlights to be honest,

Moreno got injured I believe so from having one shit LB we now have none i  suppose is the upshot, Klopp is going have to be a world champion turd polisher if this season isn't to end in more humiliation. It's now August an I'm in panic mode about our failure to strengthen the defense, What was shit last season now looks weaker still, Selling average players which at least could give some cover and having half the average players to start the next season doesn't strike me as good business. Buying some good defenders might have been a better strategy. Fucking nuts 

I can't even be arsed watching the highlights to be honest,

Moreno got injured I believe so from having one shit LB we now have none i suppose is the upshot, Klopp is going have to be a world champion turd polisher if this season isn't to end in more humiliation. It's now August an I'm in panic mode about our failure to strengthen the defense, What was shit last season now looks weaker still, Selling average players which at least could give some cover and having half the average players to start the next season doesn't strike me as good business. Buying some good defenders might have been a better strategy. Fucking nuts

Moreno has a dead leg.

Makes a valid point though. Should act as a warning. All it takes is a knock and we have no LB. If we're very very lucky, wel'll have an impossibly shit LB all season.

I'd play Milner over him anyway, at least Milner has some positional sense. Your point stands though, we desperately need another.

Yes this Mane speed thing is going to be a problem. I can think of only Sturridge and maybe Ojo and Ejaria (now injured) who even come close. Which means that if we're looking at fast counter attacks, there isn't much likelihood of Mane having the support he needs and we won't be taking advantage of those opportunities.