You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ISIS - To Attack or Not?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

24 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Love?  You have a list of people you don’t like, you advocated killing or imprisoning people who don’t agree with you.  

Hypotheticals versus actually voting to drive your own poor countrymen to suicide in a society of plenty.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, moof said:

I negged you for the joe rogan. It boils my piss when people posit that cunt as some kind of substantive authority on issues like this. As for the rest of it... whatever. This place isn’t an enjoyable environment for the most part, I spend most of my time here shaking my fucking head. This post just takes the fucking biscuit, really. 

What kind of biscuit?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, belarus said:

The people giving it remarks about how this forum is unreadable and calling people chickenhawks - I hope that’s based on loads of other stuff on here that I haven’t seen and not just this thread, because this has pretty much been people with a mix of opinions discussing them. No silliness really. Apart from the ones sneering at and condemning other peoples’ opinions. 

I got negged for putting a vid up which was in context to a side conversation. The ones with hardened views that sit at one end or the other, taking that unpliable view into every situation, event and debate are the ones making things difficult. The ones who can think and adopt different views based on each example are just called racist bigots by one end and soft lefties by the other. It makes it impossible to discuss anything - futile, boring and depressing. A sad indictment of the current climate in the UK, and those cunts running everything are certainly leading from the front with it all. Shite.

Many Bothans... died... to bring us this information.

2 hours ago, A Red said:

Not really sure about this, from what i can see she went out there to marry an ISIS man, turned out to be a bit more shit than she expected and now wants to come home. I dont know if marrying an ISIS bloke makes her any more a terrorist than Mrs IRA bomber.

I would lock her up for a long time and put the child in to care, if the law allows us to. If the law allowed us to deny entry back into the UK then that would be the ideal solution. There needs to be a deterrent that says, "you fuck off to fight or team up with groups like ISIS, you cant come back"

I have a white van and quite like Rangers so that probably colours my views

So you're not sure about it and don't know if she's a terrorist, but fuck it let's lock her up for "a long time" anyway.  Not content with that, let's go a step further and strip her of British citizenship with no legal grounds.  

The Daily Mail is strong in this one. 

• Downvote 2

39 minutes ago, TK421 said:

So you're not sure about it and don't know if she's a terrorist, but fuck it let's lock her up for "a long time" anyway.  Not content with that, let's go a step further and strip her of British citizenship with no legal grounds.  

The Daily Mail is strong in this one. 

The being a silly child is strong in this one. I said we should do what the law allows us to do. Perfectly reasonable I would suggest, you want to tell me otherwise?

I have an opinion that there should be a deterrent to stop UK citizens (subjects) going off to join/assist terrorist groups, particularly those that attack us and then coming back with no action taken against them. Tell me what is unreasonable about that.

As for the strip her of being British with no legal grounds, you want to show me where i said or implied that?

I did say "im not really sure about this" well done, you got something right. I'm not sure about the law or what level of terrorist she is or indeed whether she would be classed as one at all. I do believe that doing what she did is enough for there to be consequences for her, including being locked up or barred from coming back. IF it is within the law.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, belarus said:

The people giving it remarks about how this forum is unreadable and calling people chickenhawks - I hope that’s based on loads of other stuff on here that I haven’t seen and not just this thread, because this has pretty much been people with a mix of opinions discussing them. No silliness really. Apart from the ones sneering at and condemning other peoples’ opinions. 

I got negged for putting a vid up which was in context to a side conversation. The ones with hardened views that sit at one end or the other, taking that unpliable view into every situation, event and debate are the ones making things difficult. The ones who can think and adopt different views based on each example are just called racist bigots by one end and soft lefties by the other. It makes it impossible to discuss anything - futile, boring and depressing. A sad indictment of the current climate in the UK, and those cunts running everything are certainly leading from the front with it all. Shite.

I only called one racist a racist and yes, that’s because he’s been racist for years, evidenced by his racist posting history. The big racist.  

3 minutes ago, A Red said:

The being a silly child is strong in this one. I said we should do what the law allows us to do. Perfectly reasonable I would suggest, you want to tell me otherwise?

I have an opinion that there should be a deterrent to stop UK citizens (subjects) going off to join/assist terrorist groups, particularly those that attack us and then coming back with no action taken against them. Tell me what is unreasonable about that.

As for the strip her of being British with no legal grounds, you want to show me where i said or implied that?

I did say "im not really sure about this" well done, you got something right. I'm not sure about the law or what level of terrorist she is or indeed whether she would be classed as one at all. I do believe that doing what she did is enough for there to be consequences for her, including being locked up or barred from coming back. IF it is within the law.

You just seem to be approaching it with such a heavy handed manner; maximum jail time, maximum this and that, without knowing anything about the facts of the case.  

In my view, at the age of 15, she is a victim in all of this and society has failed her.  We owe her a duty to try and salvage something of a normal life and make sure the unborn child's interests are prioritised. 

7 minutes ago, A Red said:

I've just read that only 1 in 10 jihadis returning to the UK from Syria have actually been prosecuted, the vast majority have simply been placed on "rehabilitation schemes".

12 minutes ago, TK421 said:

You just seem to be approaching it with such a heavy handed manner; maximum jail time, maximum this and that, without knowing anything about the facts of the case.  

In my view, at the age of 15, she is a victim in all of this and society has failed her.  We owe her a duty to try and salvage something of a normal life and make sure the unborn child's interests are prioritised. 

Its not worth her taking the risk- what if we fail her again? 

No, best stay with hubbie 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dave D said:

Its not worth her taking the risk- what if we fail her again? 

No, best stay with hubbie 

Yes, best stay with hubbie even though it was legally impossible for her to consent to that arrangement by virtue of her age. 

Just sweep it under the carpet and it'll all go away. 

11 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Thats a better post and a better way of putting your case across.

I believe in there being a deterrence and therefore given the seriousness, it needs to be strong whether she was 15 or an adult when she went. When she has done the prison time, thats when she should get the support. I do agree about the unborn child, that is a difficult one. But....... did she get pregnant again on purpose? Is she actually pregnant?

Just now, A Red said:

Thats a better post and a better way of putting your case across.

I believe in there being a deterrence and therefore given the seriousness, it needs to be strong whether she was 15 or an adult when she went. When she has done the prison time, thats when she should get the support. I do agree about the unborn child, that is a difficult one. But....... did she get pregnant again on purpose? Is she actually pregnant?

It's the "whether she was 15 or an adult" I have a big problem with.  She was essentially sexually groomed and not capable of giving legal consent, but a lot of people seem cool with that because she's not white. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, TK421 said:

It's the "whether she was 15 or an adult" I have a big problem with.  She was essentially sexually groomed and not capable of giving legal consent, but a lot of people seem cool with that because she's not white. 

Disagree strongly. All sympathy I may have had for her ended when she has 3 kids, 1 left who will undoubtedly grow to be a psychologically damaged adult because of their slag mother.

• Downvote 4