You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ISIS - To Attack or Not?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

4 minutes ago, iPlop said:

Takes a bit of organising to get to Syria. Money flights passports routes timings etc. These were 15 year old girls. They must have had help from someone. If they didn’t it errodes the vulnerable little girl idea.

1) Parents aren't the only people that can help.

2) She fucked off without telling them. She said she was going out for the day. 

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Can an someone remind me of the forum consensus when those girls smuggled coke in South America a few years ago?  (Not the bit about fucking the dark haired one).  Was it “Fuck ‘em, they knew what they were doing?”  

Brainwashed 15 year old and two adults smuggling drugs for money

Struggling to see the connection 

1 minute ago, Hank Moody said:

1) Parents aren't the only people that can help.

2) She fucked off without telling them. She said she was going out for the day. 

Fair enough who knows but three teenage  girls coordinating such a trip takes some doing. Esp in secret. They would spend hours arguing about what hair products to take and miss the first bus if they are anything like ordinary 15 year old girls.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

The MAGA twat was being a smug racist twat to the Native American. Fuck him. 

I personally am not defending this girl and think she should be tried and jailed. I don't however fall into the category of "fuck her let her rot". I don't want anyone to "rot". Because I am a human being. Even those that might want me dead. I don't wish them dead. If they actually tried to harm me or anyone I acred about then thats a different matter altogether but until someone shows me a video of this girl pulling the trigger on some innocent person then I say get her back, kick her in her jihadi cunt, lash her in court then jail her and attempt rehabilitation. Oh and give that innocent kid at least a crack at a decent life. 

The Native American went to him, the only racists were the Black Israelite loonies mate. They hand been calling the kids names, the Indian guy should have confronted them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

The MAGA twat was being a smug racist twat to the Native American. Fuck him. 

I personally am not defending this girl and think she should be tried and jailed. I don't however fall into the category of "fuck her let her rot". I don't want anyone to "rot". Because I am a human being. Even those that might want me dead. I don't wish them dead. If they actually tried to harm me or anyone I acred about then thats a different matter altogether but until someone shows me a video of this girl pulling the trigger on some innocent person then I say get her back, kick her in her jihadi cunt, lash her in court then jail her and attempt rehabilitation. Oh and give that innocent kid at least a crack at a decent life. 

No he wasn’t. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

They all went abroad to commit crimes.  That’s the connection. 

Although i cant wait for her to come back and punch her in the face.  ISIS are like Nazis right? 

No. These genocidal nutcases are the nice ones because the mainstream media wrote some nasty articles about the fact they chop peoples heads off and stuff. Therefore they are well within their rights to murder people en masse.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, iPlop said:

What difference does that make? It’s not my kid it’s irrelevant.

What her parents think does not matter at all.

I don’t know how I’d feel if it was my kid.

Considering girls are often murdered for not going ahead with arranged marriages I’d say different standards of parental love exist in different cultures.

As is the trend with you in this thread, you are galactically missing the point 

• Upvote 1

If ISIS hadn’t been virtually wiped out I think it’s fair to say she’d be enjoying her life despite the odd head in the bin.  She’s not even fucking contrite.  Not one bit. she wants what’s best for her and her baby, if she didn’t need us she wouldn’t give a fuck.  She was happy to see dead Muslims who weren’t the correct kind, I wonder if she’d be bothered about you?  

In fact, makes for a good trip advisor review

”Raqqa was lovely, markets were full of people (literally). Plenty of people off their heads, didn’t bother me in the slightest”. 

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, iPlop said:

Completely irrelevant.

What the parents think does not matter a fuck. Ted Bundy’s mum probably still loved him. 

They are probably proud of her. There must be more to this than we know. Maybe they encouraged her.

I was just hearing then that her dad was in Al-Muhajiroun (Anjem Choudary's lot). In which case, it's clear her radicalisation probably started long before she was 15.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

As is the trend with you in this thread, you are galactically missing the point 

Are you saying I should extrapolate my imagined feelings should it be my child to her and apply the same standards I would expect for my child to her circumstances.

If that’s what you mean it’s nonsense.

Using those parameters no one would ever be punished because a parents emotional attachment their own child makes any non subjective judgement of actions impossible.

31 minutes ago, iPlop said:

Fair enough who knows but three teenage  girls coordinating such a trip takes some doing. Esp in secret. They would spend hours arguing about what hair products to take and miss the first bus if they are anything like ordinary 15 year old girls.

Getting my lad to wake up is enough of a task, let alone convincing him a global jihad is a good idea.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

I was just hearing then that her dad was in Al-Muhajiroun (Anjem Choudary's lot). In which case, it's clear her radicalisation probably started long before she was 15.

Ah, fuck. That's sad. Nasty business. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

If ISIS hadn’t been virtually wiped out I think it’s fair to say she’d be enjoying her life despite the odd head in the bin.  She’s not even fucking contrite.  Not one bit. she wants what’s best for her and her baby, if she didn’t need us she wouldn’t give a fuck.  She was happy to see dead Muslims who weren’t the correct kind, I wonder if she’d be bothered about you?  

In fact, makes for a good trip advisor review

”Raqqa was lovely, markets were full of people (literally). Plenty of people off their heads, didn’t bother me in the slightest”. 

She’s a bit like you when you voted to condemn 120,000 people to death by austerity, then. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog said:

Has she tried the "I was present but not involved" defence?

I hear she tried the SD defence. Completely ignored all accusations despite being caught bang to rights then proceeded to call everyone a lying cunt. Her revenge negging spree didn't go down well with the elders 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Strontium Dog said:

After looking into it further, I don't know how true it is. I suspect the MP who said it may have been getting confused with the father of one of the other runaway girls.

Can we imagine I posted the obligatory 'that's racist' gif, save me the bother?