You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ISIS - To Attack or Not?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

‘Get out’ after serving time you mean? That’s what I’m advocating if she has to come back. If they want her to meet justice out there I couldn’t care less.  

Yes,if she comes back then should be charged and tried for any crimes committed

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Shes 19 now, she had a western life in a country that’s very very safe. She went to one where she knew she could die and that people were being raped, murdered, enslaved and tortured. Of her own free will. 

She is 19 now but was obviously radicalised at a much younger age and has lived with ISIS for 4 years

Its similar to those in the Hitler Youth, radicalised at a young age and lived in a state under ISIS laws. Of corse their shit seems normal. She may never change but fuck starting the let the government decide it can start taking away people citizenship if they are born here. Thats a fucking slippery slope and them cunts will use it in non terror case. Look at the way they are treating the Windrush generation and their kids now

1 minute ago, Hank Moody said:

Well, that should be the goal. The problem is, they're well armed, international terrorist group who would kill you for coming anywhere near them and would rather die than get taken. So essentially, even trying to arrest them and put them in prison would more often than not result in both their death, and many more deaths of our servicemen and women. I think, if you're going to pick up arms, form or attempt to form a caliphate, and kill and torture people for political reasons, then you're doing all you can to have a military come in and neutralise you. But sure, if you can rando catch one, then sure. Prison is preferable. They're not just some randomly assembled group though, they're well trained and operate with military tactics. That requires a different approach that, say, a returning pregnant girl who was radicalised at a young age.

It was hypothetical of course. 

3 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

At 15, she travelled halfway around the world to join a murderous cult.

To be fair kids did join a murderous cult that worship royalty as being chosen by God and marched round the world killing tribesmen for 300 years in the name of building a empire

11 minutes ago, iPlop said:

I would if she was shagging  a bloke who was chopping heads off. I have to draw a line somewhere.

If your daughter and 2 of her friends fucked off to Syria as they were loved up with someone who had a very sick ideology. 3 years later she wanted to come back and was pregnant with your grandchild, would you still want her to rot out there? 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

If your daughter and 2 of her friends fucked off to Syria as they were loved up with someone who had a very sick ideology. 3 years later she wanted to come back and was pregnant with your grandchild, would you still want her to rot out there? 

Or would you shoot her yourself?

23 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

To be fair kids did join a murderous cult that worship royalty as being chosen by God and marched round the world killing tribesmen for 300 years in the name of building a empire

Yeah, but they didn't have access to stuff like Netflix and Chocolate Hobnobs as an alternative then.

I bet she hasn't had a decent biscuit in years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Yeah, but they didn't have access to stuff like Netflix and Chocolate Hobnobs as an alternative then.

I bet she hasn't had a decent biscuit in years.

That's a pretty good point

Is that punishment enough. Maybe we should let her back and not let her have a biscuit or cake ever again 

That'll teach em

To be fair I’m sure the Security Services have copies of all her correspondence with them before she went.  If she’s tried over here and that’s the case it’ll come out in court.  

Can an someone remind me of the forum consensus when those girls smuggled coke in South America a few years ago?  (Not the bit about fucking the dark haired one).  Was it “Fuck ‘em, they knew what they were doing?”  

5 minutes ago, iPlop said:

Completely irrelevant.

What the parents think does not matter a fuck. Ted Bundy’s mum probably still loved him. 

They are probably proud of her. There must be more to this than we know. Maybe they encouraged her.

Its not. The answer would quite clearly be No you wouldn't want her to rot. My real question is how would you defend her actions? 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

To be fair I’m sure the Security Services have copies of all her correspondence with them before she went.  If she’s tried over here and that’s the case it’ll come out in court.  

Can an someone remind me of the forum consensus when those girls smuggled coke in South America a few years ago?  (Not the bit about fucking the dark haired one).  Was it “Fuck ‘em, they knew what they were doing?”  

Nope it was "fuck that one but not that one"

The "yes fuck" one now looks like this:

MAIN-Michaella-McCollum.jpg

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Its not. The answer would quite clearly be No you wouldn't want her to rot. My real question is how would you defend her actions? 

What difference does that make? It’s not my kid it’s irrelevant.

What her parents think does not matter at all.

I don’t know how I’d feel if it was my kid.

Considering girls are often murdered for not going ahead with arranged marriages I’d say different standards of parental love exist in different cultures.

• Downvote 1