You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool V AC Milan

Arl arse

Better than Ibe in my opinion and has everything in his locker to be better than Sterling given a run in the side.

Ibe has more potential than both of them and is a better player than Ojo at this stage imo.Hes as good technically as the other two and has more strength, in two years time I'm very confident most people will see him as the best out of the three.

He's got the perfect move at this stage of his career, he's at a prem club where he will start every week and they play the right way.A permanent move was better for him as when teams struggle the manger drops the loan players and plays the players owned by the club, Ibe won't have to suffer that fate.

I just hope in two years time when all the top clubs are trying to sign him he has forgiven Klopp for the shabby treatment and he returns to LFC.

• Downvote 2

Ibe has more potential than both of them and is a better player than Ojo at this stage imo.Hes as good technically as the other two and has more strength, in two years time I'm very confident most people will see him as the best out of the three.

He's got the perfect move at this stage of his career, he's at a prem club where he will start every week and they play the right way.A permanent move was better for him as when teams struggle the manger drops the loan players and plays the players owned by the club, Ibe won't have to suffer that fate.

I just hope in two years time when all the top clubs are trying to sign him he has forgiven Klopp for the shabby treatment and he returns to LFC.

Give the Klopp bashing a rest. You have no fucking idea how things went, perhaps Ibe, knowing his chances would be few and far between, thought a move would be for the best ?

Him leaving doesn't mean he was treated shabbily.

I actually thought Lallana did really well as part of the 2 ahead of Henderson. He won the ball back well, carried it forward, turned in tight spaces well. Shame he looked like he was towing a caravan when he was running and theirs that issue of him not being able to finish.

Suppose if he's not part of a front 3 though 6 to 7 goals a season is not a terrible return

Nice to see we got the win with a few more players, especially on the attacking side, getting a runout. The pace we have in the side will look ominous for opposing teams as we find our groove this season. If we are going with one up top I think Origi will get the nod if he keeps this level up. He's on an upward trajectory right now and the sky is the limit for him.

Not me, I've got a great eye for a player. I correctly argued against the naysayers that Suarez would not be the next Afonso Alves, Sturridge would be great, Coutinho wasn't too lightweight for this league and Origi and Can would come good.

I also said Charlie Adam could run our midfield, Joe Cole merely needed confidence, Poulsen could do a job, Konchesky was a decent left back, we should consider Carlton Cole as our number 9.

We're all idiots, but most of us simply prefer to remember when we were right.

• Upvote 1

Not me, I've got a great eye for a player. I correctly argued against the naysayers that Suarez would not be the next Afonso Alves, Sturridge would be great, Coutinho wasn't too lightweight for this league and Origi and Can would come good.

I also said Charlie Adam could run our midfield, Joe Cole merely needed confidence, Poulsen could do a job, Konchesky was a decent left back, we should consider Carlton Cole as our number 9.

We're all idiots, but most of us simply prefer to remember when we were right.

It's not about being right or wrong about a player. It's about not writing someone off before they get a proper chance.   

Like a 19/20 year old growing up or something...

Said at the time the L'equipe thing wasn't worth paying attention to.

well, yes, but he was behind where I thought he should have been in terms of development when he arrived.  The bulking up was deliberate, nothing to do with growing up.

It's not about being right or wrong about a player. It's about not writing someone off before they get a proper chance.   

That's fair enough, but it's all hyperbole really. It's part of the fun for some, like discussing which horse you think will win the race and which will fall at the first.

You write off a few players and say a few more will be great. Most people do it in one way or the other, some just have higher thresholds for lower performances or a longer tolerance for developing players. Look at the difference of opinion over Moreno for instance - it seems most have written him off, but some still think he can become a better player under Klopp.

I'm betting Markovic will be great and Hendo will score 10 goals this season.

• Upvote 1

I'd stick with Sturridge with upfront.

Origi has looked sharpe but Sturridge is quality above at the moment despite the injuries.

Nothing stopping Origi from surpassing Sturridge, which I think he will. Just don't rush the lad just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Origi was first choice before he got injured. And I think he'll be first choice again once he's fully match fit. Which is probably from the start of the season. Not necessarily because he's a better player than Sturridge, but because he's better in Klopp's system.

• Upvote 1