You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Danny Ings

TheHowieLama

Klopp thrives on fit players. He's said it often enough about fitness and getting games after a serious injury. But the pressure to deliver at Liverpool doesnt give Klopp the chance to give those returning players the game time they need hence the loans.

• Upvote 2

Needs to be kept imo....Origi is pretty injury prone, we may as well just accept Sturridge won't be available for most of the season and that only leaves us with our false 9's and number 10's - not enough for my money....

So as we obviously aren't gonna buy a striker we may as well keep him here as he will likely be needed at some stage.

He looks like being a classic Liverpool signing that was made with no real idea how we would use him...

Does any other club make as many signings as us that just never get off the ground?

Loan players cant be recalled from this season.

Would do Ings good to go out on loan like flanno if he's not going to get much game time. I like Ings, he gives his all but Im not convinced he's going to be a top striker here.

Loan players can be recalled during the season, they can only be recalled during the transfer window though.

Klopp has said a few times than Ings isn't ready at all. Even some of the pre-season games were too much for him apparently.

Hope he's not fucked or sent out on loan. Seems popular at the club and gives his all every game. Probably won't ever be a 20 goal man, but he'll chip in with his fair share.

Obviously, but you said

"Loan players cant be recalled from this season." you're back tracking now. But hey ho.

Nope. Im clarifying my original statement in response to your comment but it seems you dont like that. And its not 'obvious' that a break is inserted into every loan agreement Hey ho.

Nope. Im clarifying my original statement in response to your comment but it seems you dont like that. And its not 'obvious' that a break is inserted into every loan agreement Hey ho.

You said loaned players can't be recalled from this season. Which is clearly black and white to me, they can not be recalled! Well, yes they can, if it's part of the loan agreement, which is obvious, as every loan either has an 'early recall' option or it doesn't. But players can only be loaned in the transfer window (the rules have changed this season) and recalled in a window. You have 20 years experience in 'financials' so you must be a clever guy or perhaps your 20 years financials experience amounts to you working a till in a Petrol Station. Hey ho

• Upvote 1

You said loaned players can't be recalled from this season. Which is clearly black and white to me, they can not be recalled! Well, yes they can, if it's part of the loan agreement, which is obvious, as every loan either has an 'early recall' option or it doesn't. But players can only be loaned in the transfer window (the rules have changed this season) and recalled in a window. You have 20 years experience in 'financials' so you must be a clever guy or perhaps your 20 years financials experience amounts to you working a till in a Petrol Station. Hey ho

Ah yeah, sorry, I forgot every statement here has to be black and white unlike in a normal two way conversation where any misunderstood point is clarified.

Its pretty pathetic if you ask me that every statement one makes has to be definitive but hey ho there you go.

As for my time in financials, well, let's just say he who laughs lasts laughs loudest but again, hey ho, Im laughing all the way to the bank.

Ah yeah, sorry, I forgot every statement here has to be black and white unlike in a normal two way conversation where any misunderstood point is clarified.

Its pretty pathetic if you ask me that every statement one makes has to be definitive but hey ho there you go.

As for my time in financials, well, let's just say he who laughs lasts laughs loudest but again, hey ho, Im laughing all the way to the bank.

Jesus Christ, you're a wanker.

Not sure how it got to this, you're boring me now. You said loans can't be recalled..................from this season, which suggests you knew a rule change was coming in.............for this season. I was just correcting you. You must have misinterpreted the new rules.

As for your time in financials, yeah, I'm still laughing. Loud. It amuses when someone like you has to create some kind of alternative life. You're a Walter Mitty. You're not the brightest spark, that much is true. You probably are laughing all the way to the Bank as that's the extent of your experience in 'financials'. Group 4 security is it? You bad ted. Hey ho

• Upvote 1