You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That thread

Bjornebye

I can't help but feel a touch negligent in my duty to the young men of the GF. In my absence, some of you have become nannied little tampons, who only have to mention that they're "in a dark place" or some other such pseudo-psych horseshit to have everyone come running with their balm infused tissues out wailing DON'T DO IT, and GET HELP.

To make this up to you, here are my top tips for manning the fuck up. There will be no charge for this service.

1. Don't keep apologising for shit. You're a man. Men do stuff. Sometimes other people don't like it. So fucking what? The ones that call you on it are usually the sort of asswipes that are always looking to big themselves up on the interweb by clambering onto a moral highground of their own making.

2. If you're feeling a bit down, keep it to yourself until you're ready to snap out of it. Feelings like that are best bottled up. Nobody likes a miserable cunt.

3 Don't keep apologising for shit.

4. Beer will make most things better again, and also provides an immediate all-emcompassing excuse for any behaviour with no grovelling apology needed - at least not to other men. A fellow man uttering the words "yeaah....I was a bit pissed" should always be met with a sympathetic nod and no further action required. Being a cunt occasionally when you're pissed does not mean you "have a drink problem"

5. Don't let internet social workers tell you that you have "problems".

6. Don't try and be like a woman. That's what women are for. It's not "being in touch with your feminine side" it's "being a pussy", and even women don't find blokes attractive who "understand" them and "treat me great when I'm at my worst or you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm at my best". They'll treat you like the pussy you are whilst fucking your real man mate behind your back.

7. Most people are cunts, and thick cunts at that. Assume anyone you don't know for a fact is not a cunt, as a cunt, until they have proven themselves otherwise. Most times you will find your default position does not need altering.

8. Looking at an attractive woman and wanting to fuck them is normal.

9. Don't apologise for wanting to fuck a fit woman.

10. Watch old films. Men knew how to be men in old films. Don't watch ads for Nivea for Men. There is no such thing as Nivea for Men.

There you go. Any questions, PM me.  

• Upvote 12

I can't help but feel a touch negligent in my duty to the young men of the GF. In my absence, some of you have become nannied little tampons, who only have to mention that they're "in a dark place" or some other such pseudo-psych horseshit to have everyone come running with their balm infused tissues out wailing DON'T DO IT, and GET HELP.

To make this up to you, here are my top tips for manning the fuck up. There will be no charge for this service.

1. Don't keep apologising for shit. You're a man. Men do stuff. Sometimes other people don't like it. So fucking what? The ones that call you on it are usually the sort of asswipes that are always looking to big themselves up on the interweb by clambering onto a moral highground of their own making.

2. If you're feeling a bit down, keep it to yourself until you're ready to snap out of it. Feelings like that are best bottled up. Nobody likes a miserable cunt.

3 Don't keep apologising for shit.

4. Beer will make most things better again, and also provides an immediate all-emcompassing excuse for any behaviour with no grovelling apology needed - at least not to other men. A fellow man uttering the words "yeaah....I was a bit pissed" should always be met with a sympathetic nod and no further action required. Being a cunt occasionally when you're pissed does not mean you "have a drink problem"

5. Don't let internet social workers tell you that you have "problems".

6. Don't try and be like a woman. That's what women are for. It's not "being in touch with your feminine side" it's "being a pussy", and even women don't find blokes attractive who "understand" them and "treat me great when I'm at my worst or you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm at my best". They'll treat you like the pussy you are whilst fucking your real man mate behind your back.

7. Most people are cunts, and thick cunts at that. Assume anyone you don't know for a fact is not a cunt, as a cunt, until they have proven themselves otherwise. Most times you will find your default position does not need altering.

8. Looking at an attractive woman and wanting to fuck them is normal.

9. Don't apologise for wanting to fuck a fit woman.

10. Watch old films. Men knew how to be men in old films. Don't watch ads for Nivea for Men. There is no such thing as Nivea for Men.

There you go. Any questions, PM me.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dreamteamfc.com%2Fc%2Fs3%2Fdreamteamfc-prod%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F04%2FYoure-Hard.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.afc-chat.co.uk%2Fforums%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D40233&docid=duuUDBdT_2kL3M&tbnid=kgRdRXkzjd86rM%3A&w=409&h=282&bih=512&biw=360&ved=0ahUKEwiEru348p3OAhWHWhQKHV66B4EQMwghKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8

• Upvote 1

Just taken Noos advice and stuck Queen and Bronski Beat at full blast on my stereo.

Does it remind you of that time you got kicked out of your house for being a young gay fella? You know, that time you went to the pool and got attracted to a bloke but he wasn't gay and all his friends chased you and you ran away, turned away, ran away, crying to yourself, but they caught you and beat you up?

Swordsman. Its too easy. None of this Bob Spunkhouse dating lark. Its kecks off and down to business with me. Must be my fat face. The accent down here is like a Bugatti to southern girls though. "Alright love, do you like the La's"

"Piss on me"

"Sound, in a bit lads"

• Upvote 3

Game set and match. 11 different fucks in 3 and a half months since I split up with cunt mctwatcunt. Still miss her. Fuck this world

Now is the time to do the stuff that you couldn't do together. At about your age I split with a girl that I thought was the one so I went to do a job in India for three months and then moved to Budapest. Sorted a stagnant career out and gave me a life much better than the one I would have had if we'd stayed together

Make a plan, use your freedom and go for it

• Upvote 5