You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What has to be achieved for 16/17 to be a good season

I see a lot of people trying to hint that I'm Karius and I shouldn't need to reply to it as people should be able to work it out for themselves.If I was going to create an account to support Rodgers would I do it months after he's gone or while he was still here?

He's right that Rodgers was the most successful manager in the prem as he actually challenged and had us performing in the high pressure games.Rafa and GHs challenge was when there was no pressure on them and they had to rely on other teams fucking up for us to have a chance.

People are saying I should be banned because I want the club to improve and you have the same opinion about what should be achieved next season.I don't get it, all I can think is they don't like hearing it from me as this is what I said would happen all along before we sacked the last manager.They said Rodgers was fucking up and Klopp would do much better, now we are seeing what's happened they don't want to talk about how our goals are not the same as what they were and just resort to calling me a troll.

I think some people are calling for you to be banned because you're a massive quim. You shouldn't be banned, you're entitled to say whatever you like, just as others are entitled to call you out on your utter bullshit.

Oh, and you're clearly Karius.

I see a lot of people trying to hint that I'm Karius and I shouldn't need to reply to it as people should be able to work it out for themselves.If I was going to create an account to support Rodgers would I do it months after he's gone or while he was still here?

He's right that Rodgers was the most successful manager in the prem as he actually challenged and had us performing in the high pressure games.Rafa and GHs challenge was when there was no pressure on them and they had to rely on other teams fucking up for us to have a chance.

People are saying I should be banned because I want the club to improve and you have the same opinion about what should be achieved next season.I don't get it, all I can think is they don't like hearing it from me as this is what I said would happen all along before we sacked the last manager.They said Rodgers was fucking up and Klopp would do much better, now we are seeing what's happened they don't want to talk about how our goals are not the same as what they were and just resort to calling me a troll.

Rodgers was not the most successful manager in the premier league. His win percentage is lower than the two managers I mentioned, and he won nothing. He did not compete in a more competitive league because the same or similar teams have competed in and won the premier league since it began.

Rodgers was sacked and left the team in 10th position. Klopp finished last season with the team in 8th. That, no matter how small the margin, is an example of 'doing better than the last manager' who was sacked. Competing in two finals using the sacked manager's players, is better than, not worse than the sacked manager.

I don't think you should be banned, but I don't get your arguments that we have not improved. Nothing you have said and none of your "projections" has actually been proven. I'm really at a loss.

• Upvote 2

Rodgers was not the most successful manager in the premier league. His win percentage is lower than the two managers I mentioned, and he won nothing. He did not compete in a more competitive league because the same or similar teams have competed in and won the premier league since it began.

Rodgers was sacked and left the team in 10th position. Klopp finished last season with the team in 8th. That, no matter how small the margin, is an example of 'doing better than the last manager' who was sacked. Competing in two finals using the sacked manager's players, is better than, not worse than the sacked manager.

I don't think you should be banned, but I don't get your arguments that we have not improved. Nothing you have said and none of your "projections" has actually been proven. I'm really at a loss.

Klopp came in three months in to the season, you can't say Klopp improved the team when he played so many more games that season.If you want to we could say we were closer to the top 4 points wise when Rodgers left compared to at the end of the season.

Facts are it took Rodgers 6 months to get us ready to challenge for cl spots and 24 months to challenge for the title.In his worst season he challenged for cl and got more points than we had last season, he was sacked 3 months in to his last season when everything was still possible.

Fans said he wasn't up to it and most wanted the man who replaced him, he's had months to assess the squad and should be making signings this summer to ensure we get cl football next season.If he doesn't atleast put up a strong challenge for top 4 while we are not in Europe it will have been a poor season.

As for Farenhooker saying I'm Karius as I said I'll let people decide for themselves, all it takes is common sense to work it out.

• Downvote 1

Imagine having such a sad fucking life. Repetitive nonsense for attention. No humour involved.

Help should genuinely be sought. Getting really tedious, the novelty has well worn off.

Some people come on here to talk about football, not all of us are on here for attention and to make jokes.Ive told you before your psychic abilities are not up to par, there about as good as your knowledge of football.

Klopp came in three months in to the season, you can't say Klopp improved the team when he played so many more games that season.If you want to we could say we were closer to the top 4 points wise when Rodgers left compared to at the end of the season.

Facts are it took Rodgers 6 months to get us ready to challenge for cl spots and 24 months to challenge for the title.In his worst season he challenged for cl and got more points than we had last season, he was sacked 3 months in to his last season when everything was still possible.

Fans said he wasn't up to it and most wanted the man who replaced him, he's had months to assess the squad and should be making signings this summer to ensure we get cl football next season.If he doesn't atleast put up a strong challenge for top 4 while we are not in Europe it will have been a poor season.

As for Farenhooker saying I'm Karius as I said I'll let people decide for themselves, all it takes is common sense to work it out.

Rodger's inherited one of the best players in the world, Klopp's inherited one of the worst squads in living memory thanks to Rodger's transfer meddling.

As I recall it was 18 months under Rodger's before we really clicked into gear approaching Christmas 2013. Much of his first full season was spent prattling on about death by football before he changed our style of play completely to a much more direct, counter attacking formation and back three.

After finishing 2nd he played his part in plundering well over £100 million and took us significantly backwards.

For arguments sake I'll accept that Rodger's probably would have delivered a similar finish in the league last season, surely it's reasonable for you to allow Klopp a full season and a couple of summer transfer windows to develop his squad before you draw any conclusions?

It's a shame you're not prepared to show our current manager the same loyalty and commitment you've shown to Rodger's. It's not actually Klopp's fault that Rodger's is no longer with us.

This smacks more of your inability to get over the loss of Rodger's departure and desperately wanting to be proved 'right' all along. Even if Klopp end's up being a failure that doesn't automatically make it the wrong decision to part company with our former manager.

Try supporting the club for once or fuck off and support Celtic.

• Upvote 1

Benitez- 5 seasons, top 4 in 4 of those and a title challenge, plus an FA Cup and European Cup and number one ranked side in Europe.

Roy Evans- multiple title challenges, classy attacking football and some trophies.

Houllier- one title challenge along with a cup treble.

Rodgers- three seasons with 300 millions pound spent, one title challenge where we conceded 50+ goals, failure to get top four in two of those seasons and not even a final contested= "best manager in Premier League era."

That's some proper retard/troll logic.

• Upvote 7

Some people come on here to talk about football, not all of us are on here for attention and to make jokes.Ive told you before your psychic abilities are not up to par, there about as good as your knowledge of football.

Get in touch with mind and take some help. Explain about your imaginary noncy friend and your imaginary daughter. Explain your obssession with this forum and how you lack friends and struggle to leave your bed sit. Do it before it's too late.

Apologies for quoting this people but I feel he is close to the edge.

The argument you make for Rodgers: He was sacked after 8 games and left the team in 10th position. Just about any team after 8 games is within reach of 4th place. Klopp had more games than Rodgers because Rodgers was sacked. Of course Klopp had more games.

Ok, let's try this: 

The team's position when Rodgers was sacked was 10th, or 8 games into the season.

The team's position after 8 games under Klopp was 8th.  

After the exact same number of matches for both managers, the team's position was improved even if it was only after two places and a small sample size. I'm not sure where this is debatable.

Old manager

2012-13: 1st season - finished 7th

2013-14: 2nd season - finished 2nd

2014-15: 3rd season -  finished 6th

2015- : 4th season - sacked 8 games in (10th place)

New manager

2015- : 1st season - 3rd month in (8th place)

24 months to prepare for the title. We got a CL spot too. I get that. We also didn't advance out of the group that had Basel and Ludogorets. It's a remarkably poor example of a "challenge" and wiped away any good that was done in the season we finished second. The fans did not like the domestic and European campaigns and were vocal about it. The owners thought there was a better option available to manage the team and made their move before it was too late. I take it that this was a difficult reality to accept.

Old manager gets 24 months to prepare for a title bid.

New manager has apparently failed to prepare for a title bid after 7 months.

I'm having a hard time seeing why you find your facts convincing because they don't appear to support any of your projections.

You may have a point there JP.

Getting back to the point, I think that 5th place would be a good season since it will be the first full season with signings that were the manager's. It wouldn't make it the best season, but I'd hope that he gets two full seasons for a good title bid and I'm willing to wait.

• Upvote 1

Get in touch with mind and take some help. Explain about your imaginary noncy friend and your imaginary daughter. Explain your obssession with this forum and how you lack friends and struggle to leave your bed sit. Do it before it's too late.

Apologies for quoting this people but I feel he is close to the edge.

Once again your physic abilities are not up to scratch.You say I'm obsessed with his forum but your on here just as much as me if not more, I don't have friends who support LFC and those who like football make people on here look like geniuses with their lack of knowledge.Im a LFC fan so like to come on here and discuss LFC, you say you live in Liverpool the city which is football mad, why are you not talking to all the reds fans around you?

The other week you said I had been acting like a wum for years on here and that I can't get women.During my time on here I supported Rafa,Kenny, Rodgers and the only manager I didn't like was Hodgson.

The only time I've talked about women on here is when I said I felt Rodgers may have been seduced and the girl in the AJ case played her part.You and others seem to find it unbelieveable a woman would play the leading role and your physic abilities tell you I'm the one who doesn't get women.

Keep assuming what you want as it doesn't bother me and I don't feel the need to tell you about my personal life as I'm on here to talk about football.Im not interested in yours either so don't feel you need to reply, I'm not assuming anything about anyone just pointing out that your logic makes no sense.

• Downvote 1

Getting back to the point, I think that 5th place would be a good season since it will be the first full season with signings that were the manager's. It wouldn't make it the best season, but I'd hope that he gets two full seasons for a good title bid and I'm willing to wait.

I agree and that's what I said, 5th atleast with a strong challenge for fourth.Lets not forget that this squad should have qualified the last two seasons so it's realistic to expect atleast a challenge for it.

All those making smart comments and saying I'm talking bullshit, feel free to put me right and explain why anything less than a strong challenge for fourth will be considered a good season.

We sacked our most successful manager in the premier league era and have backed his replacement to the hilt in the transfer market.

Anything less than a title challenge is unacceptable

Klopp replaced Rafa ?   Your shite gets more and more random every day.

Being bummed 6-1 by Stoke and buying Balotelli should have been enough for a P45 on their own.