You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Short hair on girls

Remmie

Lena Headey undoubtedly looks more lovely with short hair.

I think it comes down to bone structure, if you've got it flaunt it, don't hide it under a load of hair.

You need to stop snorting glue dude. Shocking call.

The revolutionary answer is that some women look better with short hair and some with long hair 

They don't, though.

Even people's best efforts on this thread show that short hair consistently looks worse than long hair.  The only question is whether it takes off a half-point on a 10-point scale or two full points.  Like, some women might go from an 8 to a 7.5 with short hair, and then we say "Ooh, she pulls it off," and others might go from an 8 to a 6.  But even the one who "pulls it off" still looks worse.

I get why women do it - it must be a nightmare to maintain and I'm certainly glad I don't have the societal pressure to have hair down to at least my shoulder.  The fact still remains that a woman who actually looks better with short hair is a very rare thing.

• Upvote 1

An ex of mine had short hair, but a really hairy growler. I'm mean really hairy.

Strange cos, I prefer long hair and a nicely trimmed bush. Think we lasted a good while, so maybe I'm not that fussy, that and she banged like a shithouse door in the wind

Just putting that out there for the record

• Upvote 1

Short hair on women is just a modern marketing ploy by the behemoths of the scissors industry.

Haha, I see what you did there...

And actually, I would say that women are encouraged to have long hair by the cosmetics industry.

• Upvote 1

Honest I was weird looking down at the back of a head whilst your hammering away looking at short hair. Made me feel a bit weird.

Funny night though as we drank plum wine from Slovakia and I ended up jizzing in here ear ... True story!

• Upvote 1

Honest I was weird looking down at the back of a head whilst your hammering away looking at short hair. Made me feel a bit weird.

Funny night though as we drank plum wine from Slovakia and I ended up jizzing in here ear ... True story!

Always good to hear a nice plum draining story, Gin.

• Upvote 2

Always good to hear a nice plum draining story, Gin.

Innit, sex. I remember her going into my toilet to get some big roll to clean her ear and noticed a shit stain in my toilet bowl. She asked me if I wanted her to come round the next for another session - I said yes but she said only if I cleaned the bog. So I said of course I'll clean it. She only came round the next day and checked the bog ... I only went and forgot to clean it didn't I. She fucked off!

Guest Pistonbroke

So you took it literally when she said "Come here." 

• 3 weeks later...