Quantcast
Short hair on girls - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Remmie

Short hair on girls

Eva Green. Better with short hair.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

b2d04-eva_green_01.jpg

Eva-Green-nude.jpg

That's the worst looking growler I think I've ever seen. It looks like a hairy steam burn.

I love Jean Seberg.

1646_121160694464.jpg

tumblr_m8jokklCuO1qj69x5o1_1280.jpg

But she looks great with long hair as well, depending on how she's wearing it:

Stunning: 

b010aa1922f89eb2cf98e4cb2534a363.jpg

glasses-In-The-French-Style-Jean-Seberg.

Less so:

jean-jean-seberg-32211908-500-638.jpg

• Upvote 2

large-bghost-bblu-ray-ghost-1171327ce1ab

emma-667x455.jpg

There are few women that can successfully pull off short hair (ooo errrr) but it is really sexy when they suit it.

What's Tom Cruise got to do with it?

For the record, there is an unwritten law amongst women that you can only have long hair until a certain age in this country. I have no idea who made the law or what that age is. But now I come to think of it, long hair being the norm amongst girls and young women is only a relatively recent thing. I never had long hair growing up and neither did any of my contemporaries. I can remember until quite recently using long straight hair in girls as an identifier that they probably weren't from Britain; now it's odd to see any girl with short hair

Pretty much all the women posted in this thread look nicer with longer hair.

That's sort of my point. It takes a lot to pull off short hair, while they look sexy with short hair they look amazing with long hair. 

Audrey Hepburn was a stunning looking woman and I think she looked better with the short hair. I take the point that a woman has to be naturally pretty to carry it off, as it is with most things to do with fashion and style.

Being the social anthropologist that I'm not, I've long theorized that the sweet spot for women cutting their hair short is 44 and is usually around the time when their hair starts to become finer and needing more colour maintenance than previous years. It's also their own tacit acknowledgement that they're venturing into the heart of middle age. I cannot show my workings out for this post as I have none.

• Upvote 2

My other great piece of social anthropology is my assertion that tattoos are like the rings of a tree. You can work out how old someone is by the style of tattoo that they have. For instance, if someone has a celtic/barbed wire band tattoo, they're almost certainly between 38-44 years old.

• Upvote 2

My other great piece of social anthropology is my assertion that tattoos are like the rings of a tree. You can work out how old someone is by the style of tattoo that they have. For instance, if someone has a celtic/barbed wire band tattoo, they're almost certainly between 38-44 years old.

You can also work out people's intelligence by their tattoos.

Tattoo = idiot

• Upvote 10

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Tattoo = idiot

Nonsense. I've got...

Oh, right.

• Upvote 3

Tattoo = idiot

Yup, this is true

It can also indicate significant cuntishness, stupidity, tediousness, lack wittedness and being a little simple 

• Upvote 1

Tattoo = idiot

My take on it too.

I find it amazing when the temperature rises the amount of tattoos on show, even on otherwise sensible looking people. Baffling