Quantcast
Georginio Wijnaldum - Page 62 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Unrighteous

Georginio Wijnaldum

Stands in as captain, scores a hattrick in a 5 nil victory, makes a stand against the racism that reared its head at a league match here this weekend. What a fucking man. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Cant wait for the Dutch to win the Euros 

Not a chance mate

The forward line is shite. 

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Not a chance mate

The forward line is shite. 

Every team has an area of the team that's shit. If Ajax can un-earth a goal scorer in the next 6 months then I would make them favourites. 

Just now, No2 said:

Every team has an area of the team that's shit. If Ajax can un-earth a goal scorer in the next 6 months then I would make them favourites. 

France are a far better side

The Dutch are relying on Ryan Babel and Meohis Depay as it stands. 

Look at the current forwards they have. They're terrible. 

They've a decent spine at CB and CM but outside that it's bang average at FB and up top. The keepers pretty shite too. 

England would beat them

Screenshot_20191119_232503_com.android.chrome.jpg

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

They've a decent spine at CB and CM but outside that it's bang average at FB and up top. The keepers pretty shite too. 

England would beat them

England have a shit keeper and shit centre defenders. You can't win a tournament if you can't keep the ball.out of your net. With Van Djik Holland could win it by just scoring 5 goals in the whole tournament.

I agree that France are stronger however they have issues too. Their centre forward doesn't play football, Pogba and Lloris have no form and bad injuries and Grizemann is stinking the place out at Barca.

9 hours ago, Lee909 said:

England would beat them

Haven't the Dutch already beaten England in that Nation's Cup thingy?

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Haven't the Dutch already beaten England in that Nation's Cup thingy?

They did

But a one off game isn't proving much and it was pretty controversial if I remember right. 

13 hours ago, No2 said:

There's some decent young ones. Donyell Malen (20) at PSV and Myron Boadu (18)at AZ. Early days for both of them though. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Personally think the Euros are wide open next summer, especially when you factor in where the games will be played. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Personally think the Euros are wide open next summer, especially when you factor in where the games will be played. 

Both semis and the final at Wembley. 

A bit of luck with the draw and we could potentially play most of the tournament in Britain. 

• Like 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Aventus said:

Both semis and the final at Wembley. 

A bit of luck with the draw and we could potentially play most of the tournament in Britain. 

Yeah, and with all three group games there, just two matches away from Wembley, last 16 and Q/F's. OK, we all know that England could easily fuck those fixtures up, but if they get a lucky path due to Seedings/shocks in those two games they could easily win the tournament or get close.  

7 hours ago, cloggypop said:

There's some decent young ones. Donyell Malen (20) at PSV and Myron Boadu (18)at AZ. Early days for both of them though. 

Whatever happened to young Kluivert? Seems to have disappeared since his move. 

2 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Whatever happened to young Kluivert? Seems to have disappeared since his move. 

Yeah, no idea how much he is playing. Probably not much as he isn't getting picked. Moved too early. 

On 20/11/2019 at 14:15, cloggypop said:

Yeah, no idea how much he is playing. Probably not much as he isn't getting picked. Moved too early. 

Looks like he's playing quite a bit, 10 of 12 Serie A matches so far, 793 of 1080 available mins. 2 goals and 1 assist

All 4 matches of the Europa League, 354 of 360 available mins. 1 goal

I have no clue how he's playing, I just know that Roma have been pretty poor, and he's played most of this season. He wasn't selected in 8 Serie A matches last season, and came on as a sub in a further 13, so it looks like they managed his minutes last year, which makes sense, he just turned 20 at the end of last season.

Actually, he's played a comparable number of minutes to Zaniolo this season, and the same number of matches as Zaniolo last year (although, Zaniolo got 50% more minutes overall).

Reckon Kluivert moved a year or two early. Seems a bit mad when he's not grown up poor, or moved early like some South Americans do for financial reasons. He'd only made 50 appearances for Ajax and only 10 in European football. 

I think some players get the "Ajax sheen" now where they benefit playing with loads of talented players in a really effective system and therefore they look good by association. Kluivert looks like one of those players.

Gini.jpeg

Just ran into this dude with my grandson. Ollie was a bit shy and wasn't sure about the picture but Gini told him that he wanted a picture with Ollie and we got it. Like I couldn't love that man even more.

• Upvote 16