Quantcast
Georginio Wijnaldum - Page 61 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Unrighteous

Georginio Wijnaldum

No idea what Stegen was crying about. Thirty odd seconds later he was back where he started - stood inside his net with the ball back in his hands....

Had another one of his understated performances again last night. I really like that despite his (lack of size) he’s deceptively strong on the ball. The closest thing to Mousa Dembele around IMO in terms of styles for play.

I'd agree with that, played great yesterday, really strong and  disciplined defensively.

Easily Gini's best performance of the young season, was great seeing our midfield actually turn up and contribute / dominate.

46 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Had another one of his understated performances again last night. I really like that despite his (lack of) size he’s deceptively strong on the ball. The closest thing around to peak Mousa Dembele IMO in terms of style of play.

Fixed. 

Only keep a vague eye on internationals but seems odd that Gini seems to be a master scorer and assist-maker for Holland but seems terrified to even shoot for us ( Barcelona game not-withstanding )

53 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

You can't really see how nice it was on that video, but he was looking at the net the whole time he was in on goal in the top clip and then he just flicked into the guy's path. Completely mugged Neuer off

6 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

This aged well. 

Well, he is shit, he wasn't rated a 70m and they were laughed out of town at the time. Now he's shit, and some desperate cunts purchased him for an obscene amount. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, DimReaper said:

You can't really see how nice it was on that video, but he was looking at the net the whole time he was in on goal in the top clip and then he just flicked into the guy's path. Completely mugged Neuer off

Real FIFA cheat goal that. Did our boys have a good game?

11 hours ago, sir roger said:

Only keep a vague eye on internationals but seems odd that Gini seems to be a master scorer and assist-maker for Holland but seems terrified to even shoot for us ( Barcelona game not-withstanding )

At Liverpool he can pass to Mane, Salah or Firmino. For the Netherlands its Depay, Quincy Promes and Ryan Babel!

I'd be more tempted to shoot if I had them three to choose from!

19 minutes ago, Lario said:

It Gini, Fab, and one other for midfield now. 

Plus he seems sound, and has an ace smile. 

When everyone's fit, we can tailor our options according to the opponents.  For example, if you want your midfield to go toe-to-toe with yard-dog bastards like Burnley, then nobody in the league could do better than Fabinho, Wijnaldum and Henderson.  It's a good position to be in.