You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Georginio Wijnaldum

Unrighteous

• 1 month later...

I know he goes missing sometimes in games but I bet he bosses it in training in the 5 a sides, he’s amazing in tight spaces and when the game opens up a bit more he’s everywhere. He’ll be a really useful squad player next season.

Considering he came here as an attacking midfielder , the odd thing is he looks better in games which we are not completely dominating & he helps us compete. Against teams we steamroller he can often be anonymous, although sometimes he is the only one of the top 6 not around the box which can mean he goes under the radar a bit.

I like him and he is a very useful squad member for what amounts to a snip nowadays.

He's extremely good in games like today when we give up the ball and try to counter but he's ass in most games. 

Good squad player to have but he needs to be relegated to the bench if we want to reach the next level. 

I think that's probably true. If he represents our squad strength, then that's a good thing. I love Gini. (I said that already, I know)

Guest Pistonbroke

he certainly needs to be more controlled in the oppositions box, he shits himself. He did however run his nuts off today and put in a very good performance, especially when needed as cover. Apparently he ran the furthest of all players on the pitch today. 

He’s actually very good at carrying the ball forward on the break. Isn’t afraid to delay the pass either. He’s a good player developing at this level. He’s a far more complete player than Lucas ever was. A place in our midfield is a thankless task at the moment.

Completely different player to Lucas. Lucas is a holding midfielder, Gini is more box to box.