You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Georginio Wijnaldum

Unrighteous

49 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The amount of genuinely sickening bile that Rashford has had to put up with and Gini does this?

Talk about out of touch.

At least he's at a family club now, where he can thrive under their protection and with their support.

You can't put on price on that sort of thing.  But, you can try, I guess.

On 26/07/2021 at 06:34, Anubis said:

Sorry, but he’s poured a blob of ink on his copy book. Did the Internet dickheads cause him to shaft Barcelona within hours of PSG calling offering even more money. He went for money (and I’ve no problem with that) but don’t try to claim it was the Internet. It was money, pure and simple.

Yeah, I agree. The thing I don't understand is it seems pretty obvious that this is a problem for all footballers, it's not unique to individuals or clubs. Surely he'll get the same type of thing at psg? Or is this just UK problem. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah, I agree. The thing I don't understand is it seems pretty obvious that this is a problem for all footballers, it's not unique to individuals or clubs. Surely he'll get the same type of thing at psg? Or is this just UK problem. 

Grass is always greener. Especially when you've got an agent in your ear. 

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

L'Equipe:

Netherlands midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum, 30, is "worn out" and his move to Paris St-Germain from Liverpool in the summer was a "mistake", according to a close friend. 

'Worn out' how much is he on a week again?

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

I just wondered what the fuck do you do at psg that you don't here that leaves you worn out. I'm guessing he's out eating a bit too much, because it can't be football related! 

Must be all those 9am-1pm days and playing two matches a week.

• Upvote 1

I’d imagine it’s Dickhead Central in that PSG dressing room, which would be quite a departure from the atmosphere he left behind. 

Still think the club should have done a lot more to keep him, given that the position is already threatening to become the shitshow that the centre of defence became last season. 

It's petty, but - Gini aside - I'm not sure I've ever wanted to see a foreign team fail as badly as this PSG side. All the talk of them being like the Harlem Globetrotters of football, I'd find it hilarious if Messi turned to shit, Donnaruma channeled his inner Bogdan, and Ramos' legs finally fell off.

If you're out there God, make it happen.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Babb'sBurstNad said:

It's petty, but - Gini aside - I'm not sure I've ever wanted to see a foreign team fail as badly as this PSG side. All the talk of them being like the Harlem Globetrotters of football, I'd find it hilarious if Messi turned to shit and Ramos' legs finally fell off.

This. 

421yUXV.gif?noredirect

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

It's petty, but - Gini aside - I'm not sure I've ever wanted to see a foreign team fail as badly as this PSG side. All the talk of them being like the Harlem Globetrotters of football, I'd find it hilarious if Messi turned to shit, Donnaruma channeled his inner Bogdan, and Ramos' legs finally fell off.

Is fucking right.

I despise them and everything they now represent.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Witnessing Barca’s demise has been real satisfying (mes que un club). Would be pretty hard to top IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

I admit I'm not intricately acquainted with the incredibly, complex statistical analysis that goes into the Liverpool transfer matrix, but I don't think this midfield has looked as silly as they have against Chelsea and today in about 5 years.

As a corollary to that, I would offer it was maybe a mistake to let him leave and not replace him.

• Upvote 5