You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Georginio Wijnaldum

Unrighteous

Like an IQ test this is:

Do you think the problem is Henderson or Wijnaldum?

Clue:

It's Henderson

actually it's both, neither are the standard we need. We needed 2 new starting Midfielders at the beginning of the summer, nothing I have seen so far this season has changed my mind on that

Definitely. Can, Henderson and gini aren't good enough . Cou will probably be off. Lallana has turned into a great player but is always injured.

Lallana is a great? player because he is always injured. The first rule of the FF is that injured players always get better when they aren't playing,but as soon as they are fit they are shit again.

• Upvote 1

I like WIjnaldum, but like the rest of the attacking players he's doomed with Henderson and that back four and GK behind them.

Gini moves well, he battles well, he's pacy, good at closing down, doesn't over-commit and allow someone to walk the other side of him with the ball, is good in the air, is calm.

Henderson is slow, awful movement, he doesn't offer himself as an option when needed, doesn't push into space with the ball when the opportunity is there, often over-commits into interceptions that he loses, doesn't win much in the air cleanly, and the list goes on.

IF we continue with the 433, which I hope we do not, then I can see a lot of joy coming from Keita and Wijnaldum as the advanced 2 in midfield, but we desperately need 1 or 2 options for that DM role behind them.

I’d try Wijnaldum as the deepest midfielder, he’s been anonymous for weeks now further forward and Henderson has been woeful more often than not and Can plays better driving forward and getting in and around the box. Somethings got to change after the break because persisting with the same system with the same personnel in the positions isn’t working and is bordering on insanity from Klopp.

Wijnaldum

Can Coutinho or Lallana

Salah Solanke or Firmino Mane

Or

Can Coutinho

Salah Lallana Mane

Firmino

Everyones critical of our defence but in attack were no better, we simply don’t score no where near enough goals for the chances we create.

I’d try Wijnaldum as the deepest midfielder, he’s been anonymous for weeks now further forward and Henderson has been woeful more often than not and Can plays better driving forward and getting in and around the box. Somethings got to change after the break because persisting with the same system with the same personnel in the positions isn’t working and is bordering on insanity from Klopp.

Wijnaldum

Can Coutinho or Lallana

Salah Solanke or Firmino Mane

Or

Can Coutinho

Salah Lallana Mane

Firmino

Everyones critical of our defence but in attack were no better, we simply don’t score no where near enough goals for the chances we create.

good idea thats exactly what the defence need someone more invisible than Henderson.

• 1 month later...

He's the best player I've ever seen go unnoticed. He has the rare ability to be there but not be seen. Would make a great burglar.

No wonder he’s always got a smile on his face.

He walks around completely unnoticed in women’s changing rooms in his spare time.