You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

I've gone back and looked a few times... Marcos Alonso.  24m(sorry) to Chelsea.  

Someone confirm that my eyes are working, and my brain is interpreting that correctly?

yep you aint lost the plot yet thats what they are saying 

as far as sakho goes we really dont know what has happened behind closed doors  has he got a chip on his shoulder after the whole banned substance issue ? is he pissed at the club for sitting him on the sidelines etc. I think he has gone back with the attitude of i told you so and tried to prove a point in the wrong manner and rightfully so he has been stamped on by klopp 

True we don't know the details but whatever he said or did it should have been resolved long ago. It cant have been a complete hanging case as he would have been out by now so kiss and make up and move on, We need Sakho without doubt and he could fill in at LB if need be

• Upvote 1

True we don't know the details but whatever he said or did it should have been resolved long ago. It cant have been a complete hanging case as he would have been out by now so kiss and make up and move on, We need Sakho without doubt and he could fill in at LB if need be

take a screenshot and frame this .......i agree with you  

I'm happy we've shifted some shite but a bit worried about the size of the squad.

Klopp's philosophy is aimed at getting out of the traps early in the season but by all accounts they pay for it later in the season and require a winter break.

I reckon we're gonna compete for a while based on being able to outrun other sides and cover more ground, but then come Feb or march we're gonna collapse like the school fatty on sports day.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I've gone back and looked a few times... Marcos Alonso.  24m(sorry) to Chelsea.  

Someone confirm that my eyes are working, and my brain is interpreting that correctly?

Ha, I remember moaning about that Bolton signing in the first place as I thought quite highly of him at castilla. Looks like he must have come good eventually as he was pretty poor first time around. Guess he had more defending to do at Bolton though...

More evidence for the "be more patient with young players" pile I guess...

That Carvalho' stock seems to have well fallen from where it was a couple years ago. What's this Gabbiadini like, don't think I've ever seen him play.

Good player I tipped him for a move to England last summer. A bit like Harry Kane not fast not got Sturridge feet but knows where the goal is. Mean free kick on him, all his managers havent fancied him as a striker. Being used mainly as a right sided player. Much better player than Pelle who I thought was a donkey and Koeman got a lot out of him.

Saying that in true Everton fashion. They have walked away from the deal as Napoli will only sell if they get another attacker in. Apparently an email from Everton to Napoli saying soz we withdraw our bid.

Ha, I remember moaning about that Bolton signing in the first place as I thought quite highly of him at castilla. Looks like he must have come good eventually as he was pretty poor first time around. Guess he had more defending to do at Bolton though...

More evidence for the "be more patient with young players" pile I guess...

Yep, was excellent last year for Fiorentina. Still a lot of money though but definitely miles better than that Baba Rahman they had.

Nasri, Wilshere and Konoplyanka are just 3 players who look like they are going out on loan with a view to buy, when we loan with a view to buy we get Victor Moses, Aly Cissokho and Manquillo. We are pretty shit at buying the right players.

We really do need some new scouts.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rumour that Sakho getting close to Sunderland.

Whatever people think of Sakhos quality surely we need reinforcements?

Lovren aside who I don't rate. The rest of the cb have around a dozen games between them at cb in this league. Also Lucas and Gomez have question marks over their fitness.

Rumour that Sakho getting close to Sunderland.

Whatever people think of Sakhos quality surely we need reinforcements?

Lovren aside who I don't rate. The rest of the cb have around a dozen games between them at cb in this league. Also Lucas and Gomez have question marks over their fitness.

Utterly mental if true, In all seriousness we will ship 50 goals this season and probably end up below the Bitters,

Anyone else think the Hart move was fucking weird?

Torino?

Unless he's a closet racist and he just wants to knock around with Mijhalovic.

Maybe didn't want to play in a league with city in it though if a big boy hadda come in for him he'd have signed no problem.

Instead of trying to hawk him to us, rodgers should have been in for him for celtic.