You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

Id love Wilshere in this team and he gives us that horrible sky bastard we don't have, he leaves his studs in all the time after tackles except for Can I can't imagine any of our current midfield doing anything remotely snidey.

Im just filled with fear whenever I see moreno in the team. You just know he's one kick away from a pen or a free kick in a dangerous position. That's if he hasnt gone awol on one of the oppos attack.

I really cant get my head around Klopp's actions on this. He dropped his first choice LB after that arsenal show for a right footed midfielder. Im not convince he's been told he has no money to buy a replacement either. Mysterious.

I don't think it's a question of funds; if you go by those rumours we submitted a transfer request of 11m for Coric.

Looks like Leicester might have some new faces in time for our home game.

Leicester City line up £50m swoop for Adrien Silva and Islam Slimani

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/29/leicester-city-ranieri-silva?CMP=share_btn_tw

They've done well to get Slimani, a new Collymore who can head the ball and is not screwed up with inner demons

Id love Wilshere in this team and he gives us that horrible sky bastard we don't have, he leaves his studs in all the time after tackles except for Can I can't imagine any of our current midfield doing anything remotely snidey.

If this were a few hundred years ago and you said something like that in a public square I daresay you'd get a face full of rotten vegetables.

Can't believe anyone would touch Wilshere here. 101 appearances for Arsenal in six seasons and a third of those were in 2010/11 and a further 25 in 2011/12: 66 games in five seasons and 41 in four. He is the ultimate Wenger player: talented but almost literally never fit.

• Upvote 1

He leaves them in his kit bag. Don't need studs to sit in the stands.

Can't believe anyone would touch Wilshere here. 101 appearances for Arsenal in six seasons and a third of those were in 2010/11 and a further 25 in 2011/12: 66 games in five seasons and 41 in four. He is the ultimate Wenger player: talented but almost literally never fit.

My first reaction to this was very negative, but I see now that with the new Main Stand in place he should fit in nicely.

Edit: Sorry, meant to quote Jay.

Bit like Sturridge then